This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Shadowgate
BananaJane Nov 22, 2013 @ 3:18am
Can Uninvited be next?
I'd love having something to dream about!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
zojoi  [developer] Nov 22, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
Bananajane - Dave and I have talked about Uninvited and we do want to do it at some point. But we are also excited about continuing with the Shadowgate universe and will more than likely follow up this title with a sequel :D
BananaJane Nov 22, 2013 @ 5:43pm 
Originally posted by zojoi:
Bananajane - Dave and I have talked about Uninvited and we do want to do it at some point. But we are also excited about continuing with the Shadowgate universe and will more than likely follow up this title with a sequel :D

That's the next best thing! :D
{TLM} DojoDog Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:14am 
Don't forget about Deja Vu I and II!
deadlyviper78 Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:38pm 
I would rather they concentrate on the Shadowgate series for now.
oddis74 Nov 29, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
I really hope they continue with a complete remake of Beyond Shadowgate (Turbografx CD) and Shadowgate 64: Trials Of The Four Towers (N64). It would also be cool to see the abandoned N64 game Shadowgate Rising! Looking forward to future installments of the series and hope they will continue the series beyond Shadowgate Rising. I`m a big fan of the old Uninvited and the two Deja Vu games, so i hope Zojoi will remake those in the future as well. The future is looking bright for Zojoi :)
Doomguy Jan 9 @ 4:21am 
I would love if Uninvited and Deja Vu got remakes myself.
Fnord Jan 19 @ 3:09am 
Does Zojoi have the rights to Uninvited & Deja Vu, or would a remake be "in the spirit of" rather than a true remake? Not that it really matters, I'm a big fan of these types of adventure games. The important part is not what name it has, it's the game itself.
BananaJane Jan 19 @ 7:56am 
I wish uninvited had gotten a GBC remake like deja vu 2 and shadowgate, this remake's got me put off
Rikigoya Mar 2 @ 5:14pm 
when they are done with shadowgate...i would love to play proper version of Uninvited, i only got to play the edited version. they could make it more scary then they did long ago.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50