This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Last Door - Season One
FireClan Jan 14, 2014 @ 3:59pm
A Major Problem
Don't get me wrong or anything, this is the best pixel horror game I've ever played! However, I have been confronted with a very startling problem. The music is not on spotify :O!You may have, by now, realized that this not an actual, serious problem and I would not want you to mistake it for one. I know you have the soundtrack on your website and everything, but it would be cool if it was implemented into spotify (OK, fine call me a princess or whatever)! Best of luck on making the game, and I have to say, it's fantastic-------ly horrifiying--------ly awesome! You earned that greenlight
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
fred4dead2 Jan 18, 2014 @ 2:48am 
greenlight is cool
The Game Kitchen  [developer] Feb 18, 2014 @ 2:39am 
Hey Fireclan,
First of all, thanks for your support and nice words. We hadn't contemplated to be at Spotify.. It might be worthy.. we'll think about it. As you probably know, right now, we're in bandcamp. You can visit our page in the following link: http://thegamekitchen.bandcamp.com/
Thank you very much for your suggestion!
Cheers,
TGK
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50