Този софтуер получи зелена светлина от общността!

Общността показа интереса си към този софтуер. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането му в Steam.

StageLight
Sorath72 21 януари в 1:32сут.
When is it coming out?
So when is it coming out?
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
AnonymousX 11 февруари в 11:47сут. 
I want to know about this as well. It's 2014 now and there seems to be no update about release date on Steam at all. I knew about this software on CNET Download website and it received great critic and user scores, and the price is very affordable.

Going to wait for it to be on Steam before buying it though.
Sorath72 11 февруари в 11:49сут. 
Same here!
Open Labs 4 март в 1:54след. 
Hi everyone. We apologize for the long wait. We are working with Steam representatives closely in the coming days to get StageLight up and available for everyone. So grateful for your patience; the Easy Way to Create Music will be on Steam soon!

In the meantime, feel free to get a free, 30-day trial of the app here: {ПРЕМАХНАТА ВРЪЗКА — Моля, не спамете и внимавайте за измами.}http://bit.ly/1q2EBmP
AnonymousX 9 март в 10:41сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Open Labs:
Hi everyone. We apologize for the long wait. We are working with Steam representatives closely in the coming days to get StageLight up and available for everyone. So grateful for your patience; the Easy Way to Create Music will be on Steam soon!

In the meantime, feel free to get a free, 30-day trial of the app here: {ПРЕМАХНАТА ВРЪЗКА — Моля, не спамете и внимавайте за измами.}http://bit.ly/1q2EBmP

Thank you for the update! Will definitely buy when it comes out on Steam!
Rabbids4eva 2 април в 8:25сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Open Labs:

I noticed you re-uploaded StageLight on Greenlight, even though you are already approved.
x3meblue 19 октомври в 1:41след. 
the same here like with fruity loops, which was greenlit a year ago too. I think they abandoned the steam sale. This will never be available here.
Rothnihalias 28 октомври в 8:05след. 
It says "Release date: October 2013" on the site. It's been a year and it doesn't seem to be coming any time soon.

What really worries me is the 3rd reply, the one from Open Labs. Why was that link removed for being a scam? Is this proof that it is just vaporware?
Mirek|Offline until at least 31. 31 октомври в 8:58сут. 
Stagelight is out since than, but not on steam. The Link was removed by steam for linking to an exe. Right now you can buy it at groupees in a bundle. Steam Key included, when it is available.
Последно редактиран от Mirek|Offline until at least 31.; 31 октомври в 8:59сут.
Zalex 2 ноември в 12:38сут. 
The fact that this product is heavily limited by an in game cash shop to "buy" added content that will most likely be needed to work correctly, along with the fact it was partnered with 2 big companies before one of them sold out. I don't see it releasing anytime soon at all and I'd be surprised if it's not removed from Valve for cash farming, just like all the "early Access games that never update".
Показване на 1-9 от 9 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50