This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Undead Overlord
MatthewFord Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:25pm
This looks awesome
and I am super keen to play it. I think my home Australia would be an especially good setting. Put that idea down for update #10 because I think you all will be around for a while!
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Woooo!! Thanks Matthew! Sure hope so . . . we would absolutely love to keep building this game out further, post release . . .
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
For that eventual Oz map, I see two ways to go . . .

1. Chaos in Sydney, as the city is overrun. An all out brawl for control of the city center, with humans running around spouting stereotypically Australian things, like, "Crikey, mite! E's a Deadah!" . . . or something equally silly and enjoyably ridiculous.

or

2. Infection in the Bush - A zombie stealth mission where the small human population makes for minimal horde size, and in order to overcome a village the player must be very careful with their zombie resources. To the point, even, of having to enlist the help of zombie kangaroos, or . . . . (do I dare say it?) . . . zombie koala bears! Aaaaaah! :-)

We will definitely have to take this idea under serious consideration . . .

->Cameron

Last edited by JumpCore; Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:55pm
Darkar Oct 5, 2013 @ 8:07pm 
me gustaria que fuera gratis
Mansin Oct 6, 2013 @ 10:41am 
I so hope this will be free..
ProMerchant Oct 6, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Indeed
Solaire McTetis Oct 7, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
would be even more awesome if they did free
f0restboy123 Oct 8, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
I hope this will become free
CrypTex # $teamOS! :D Oct 13, 2013 @ 5:30am 
Originally posted by Pr0SniPezzSwaGYoLo1337:
I hope this will become free
+1
Goldhawk Oct 13, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
The concept reminds me of that cancelled Posession game from years ago
Marco Plays - - Oct 14, 2013 @ 5:33am 
If become free , i will paly it for sure xD
Fido Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:01am 
Originally posted by Marco Plays - -:
If become free , i will paly it for sure xD
If this becomes completed, I will play it for sure.
Hell, If this isn't completed, I will still play the hell out of it.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
I'm getting the sense that some people would like the game to be free . . .

We (currently) like the idea of making the first few missions free, and then charging either a la carte or full buffet for the rest of the game. Plus hats. But that's all predicated on actually finishing the game - did we mention that there's a Kickstarter under way? ;-)
Quickhand69er Oct 20, 2013 @ 7:27am 
I love zombies and haveing a game where i can acualy control a hord instead of killing them is a great idea. Even if your kickstarter does not hit your goal I still hope you will develop this game. The only thing about this game that I do not like is that it is not finished already.

I would easly pay $25 dollors or maybe even more for this game. I realy hope you continue this project and give me something to look forward too. I would also ask that you make it easly modable. Im sure you would have a big moding comunity. A level or map editer would also be very cool.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
@Quickhand69er: Glad that you are so psyched about the game! Only one week to go on the Kickstarter, so stay tuned - we'll have some news after that one way or the other. A map editor is on our roadmap, so if we can get some more traction for the game that could happen.
=T$E=Weisthor Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:14am 
I only give it right! Looks awesome!!!! (And excuse my bad english)...
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50