This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Undead Overlord
MatthewFord Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:25pm
This looks awesome
and I am super keen to play it. I think my home Australia would be an especially good setting. Put that idea down for update #10 because I think you all will be around for a while!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Woooo!! Thanks Matthew! Sure hope so . . . we would absolutely love to keep building this game out further, post release . . .
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
For that eventual Oz map, I see two ways to go . . .

1. Chaos in Sydney, as the city is overrun. An all out brawl for control of the city center, with humans running around spouting stereotypically Australian things, like, "Crikey, mite! E's a Deadah!" . . . or something equally silly and enjoyably ridiculous.

or

2. Infection in the Bush - A zombie stealth mission where the small human population makes for minimal horde size, and in order to overcome a village the player must be very careful with their zombie resources. To the point, even, of having to enlist the help of zombie kangaroos, or . . . . (do I dare say it?) . . . zombie koala bears! Aaaaaah! :-)

We will definitely have to take this idea under serious consideration . . .

->Cameron

Last edited by JumpCore; Oct 5, 2013 @ 6:55pm
Darkar Oct 5, 2013 @ 8:07pm 
me gustaria que fuera gratis
Mansin Oct 6, 2013 @ 10:41am 
I so hope this will be free..
Skidrow Oct 6, 2013 @ 3:17pm 
Indeed
Espadas McTetis Oct 7, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
would be even more awesome if they did free
Baker Oct 8, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
I hope this will become free
CrypTex # Linux! Oct 13, 2013 @ 5:30am 
Originally posted by Pr0SniPezzSwaGYoLo1337:
I hope this will become free
+1
Goldhawk Oct 13, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
The concept reminds me of that cancelled Posession game from years ago
Marco Plays - - Oct 14, 2013 @ 5:33am 
If become free , i will paly it for sure xD
Fido Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:01am 
Originally posted by Marco Plays - -:
If become free , i will paly it for sure xD
If this becomes completed, I will play it for sure.
Hell, If this isn't completed, I will still play the hell out of it.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
I'm getting the sense that some people would like the game to be free . . .

We (currently) like the idea of making the first few missions free, and then charging either a la carte or full buffet for the rest of the game. Plus hats. But that's all predicated on actually finishing the game - did we mention that there's a Kickstarter under way? ;-)
Quickhand69er Oct 20, 2013 @ 7:27am 
I love zombies and haveing a game where i can acualy control a hord instead of killing them is a great idea. Even if your kickstarter does not hit your goal I still hope you will develop this game. The only thing about this game that I do not like is that it is not finished already.

I would easly pay $25 dollors or maybe even more for this game. I realy hope you continue this project and give me something to look forward too. I would also ask that you make it easly modable. Im sure you would have a big moding comunity. A level or map editer would also be very cool.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
@Quickhand69er: Glad that you are so psyched about the game! Only one week to go on the Kickstarter, so stay tuned - we'll have some news after that one way or the other. A map editor is on our roadmap, so if we can get some more traction for the game that could happen.
n0rd1cwalk3r |28| Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:14am 
I only give it right! Looks awesome!!!! (And excuse my bad english)...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 15 30 50