This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Undead Overlord
Fido Oct 13, 2013 @ 9:46pm
Early Access?
I would love to see an early access link pop up; to play the game as the devs make it would be great, and it would provide the oppurtunity of more extensive feedback from the meat sack community! (that's us, by the way.)

It would also bring more people into the fold, making conversations more like:
"Here, play this", rather than
"Here, read this review".

What would you guys think of an Early Access Beta type thing?
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Martin  [developer] Oct 14, 2013 @ 11:06am 
Yeah, we're definitely working to bring early access to the meat sack community! ;)

I agree it's a great opportunity for players and developers to work together - but it's not for everybody, since you shouldn't be expecting to play a finished game. Early access is one of our Kickstarter rewards - if we can fund successfully, our backers will be the first to gain early access.
Fido Oct 15, 2013 @ 2:53am 
Kickstarter's something to consider, and I not many wouldn't expect to play a game coming Fall 2014 in Summer 2013.
(It may be a different season to you fellows, but here in Australia we meat sacks are roasting in the sun.)

JumpCore  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Mmmm, roasted meat sack! Yum! :-D
rodrrj Oct 20, 2013 @ 9:13pm 
This is a game i would like to play because it puts a twist to things unlike other games. So far the game looks like it would be a hit! If you don't mind me asking when do you guys plan on starting up the early access. Anyway keep up the good work!
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 24, 2013 @ 6:44pm 
@Jrod: If the Kickstarter is successful, we plan on starting up early access for backers at the Patient Zero tier or above in January. If not, well, then all bets are off, and it will depend on a lot of things that we can't be sure of right now. But thanks a bunch for the support, and welcome to the horde!
rodrrj Oct 25, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Thank you!
:LF:Udders Oct 27, 2013 @ 9:27am 
Well I wish you luck with the last remaining days of your kickstarter .. I only just found out about your game as I was browsing projects on there and backed it immediately ( about 5 mins ago lol ) . Nice unique twist on a theme :)
Up-voted on greenlight too but I hope you get funded via kick
Fido Oct 29, 2013 @ 1:41am 
I'd like to know what happens if a kickstarter goal isn't reached.
Do you just go out and get super drunk off of all of the money or something?
:LF:Udders Oct 29, 2013 @ 7:50am 
Nobody has actually given any money at all at the moment ... if you take advatage of an offer from a kickstarter , all you do is promise to pay whatever amount you pledged once the goal has been reached. If the goal is never reached then your card or payment method is not charged.
So short answer would be no they dont go out getting drunk on free money as they have not been given anything yet.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 29, 2013 @ 12:23pm 
Yeah, it's possible we might go out and get drunk, you never know - but if so, it will be using our own money! :-D :LF:Udders is quite right - if the Kickstarter does not reach the base goal, then no money changes hands.

And, hey - :LF:Udders, thanks for the backing and the encouragement! Be sure to sign up for the game's mailing list on the undeadoverlord.com website, too, so that we can stay in touch even if the Kickstarter does not fund successfully . . .
:LF:Udders Oct 29, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
Your welcome , and I will pop over there now and join the list
JumpCore  [developer] Nov 19, 2013 @ 10:53am 
Just a quick note here about early access . . .

Since the Kickstarter did not fund successfully, our original plan for early access in January will have to change. We're still working on the game, however, and actively looking for other ways to accelerate our dev efforts.

The fact that the game has already been Greenlit (!) is a huge encouragement for our team, and makes it that much more likely that we'll have an early access release before too long. We'll let you know more on that subject as soon as we can!
Fido Nov 19, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
Well that sucks...

Can the game still go ahead without funding?
JumpCore  [developer] Nov 19, 2013 @ 6:19pm 
Well, as I mentioned, we're still working on it. So . . .yes - but the lack of funding does slow things down.
Last edited by JumpCore; Nov 19, 2013 @ 6:19pm
NƗ₲ӉƮϺɅɌƩ∑Ҳ Nov 23, 2013 @ 8:56am 
how much will it be 10$ or 20$?
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50