This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Undead Overlord
Chocolate Harem King Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:29pm
Will There Be Any Upgrades?
I mean like Talent Trees, Like a tree that focuses on buffing newly spawnt zombies with a speed boost, or something like that anyway your got your vote and a purchase.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Martin  [developer] Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
Thanks for the good question! Yes - for the initial release, each zombie type will have four stats that can be upgraded (e.g. damage, speed, etc.). We've talked about other kinds of upgrades like a perk tree as well, and would like to do something along those lines, but it's not currently planned for the base game.
Chocolate Harem King Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
Cool, I like it when Greenlight Devs reach out to the community.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Yes, we like to reach out . . . and grab . . . and bite . . . :-{ }
Sleepy Sapper Oct 25, 2013 @ 6:28pm 
And mutations, that may interact synergistically with each other? Like "Plague Inc." does with symptoms.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 25, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Right now "mutation" in our game means smooshing together grunt zombies like silly putty with the help of a little interdimensional chaos energy to create an entirely different critter. But a perk tree could certainly be considered a set of mutations as well, and having them interact synergistically with each other is a very cool idea.
Sleepy Sapper Oct 26, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
Vomiting and sneezing, become projectile vomiting say. Or hemorrhage and blisters that gives you L4D style boomer.
echoclass Nov 12, 2013 @ 8:02pm 
nice
Spartan117 Nov 24, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
I think each zombie classes should have a up grade and certain abilitys to it. It should have a class tree like they have it in how to survie. it would be awsome.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50