This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Undead Overlord
Jettoki_xo Oct 10, 2013 @ 11:29pm
Will There Be Any Upgrades?
I mean like Talent Trees, Like a tree that focuses on buffing newly spawnt zombies with a speed boost, or something like that anyway your got your vote and a purchase.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Martin  [developer] Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
Thanks for the good question! Yes - for the initial release, each zombie type will have four stats that can be upgraded (e.g. damage, speed, etc.). We've talked about other kinds of upgrades like a perk tree as well, and would like to do something along those lines, but it's not currently planned for the base game.
Jettoki_xo Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
Cool, I like it when Greenlight Devs reach out to the community.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Yes, we like to reach out . . . and grab . . . and bite . . . :-{ }
Sleepy Sapper Oct 25, 2013 @ 6:28pm 
And mutations, that may interact synergistically with each other? Like "Plague Inc." does with symptoms.
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 25, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Right now "mutation" in our game means smooshing together grunt zombies like silly putty with the help of a little interdimensional chaos energy to create an entirely different critter. But a perk tree could certainly be considered a set of mutations as well, and having them interact synergistically with each other is a very cool idea.
Sleepy Sapper Oct 26, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
Vomiting and sneezing, become projectile vomiting say. Or hemorrhage and blisters that gives you L4D style boomer.
echoclass Nov 12, 2013 @ 8:02pm 
nice
I think each zombie classes should have a up grade and certain abilitys to it. It should have a class tree like they have it in how to survie. it would be awsome.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50