This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Undead Overlord
[FR]Demetos Nov 4, 2013 @ 9:22am
Kickstarter fail :(
After the fail of the kickstarter campaign, will you stop the devellopement of the game or not ?

I love you concept, seriously, you game look awesome!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Basher Bashman (GER) Nov 6, 2013 @ 7:23am 
hm...
[FR]Demetos Nov 6, 2013 @ 8:11am 
I hope no, i have waith many years for a games like this, a "Stubb the zombie" but un STR view ... anyone have information for me ?
Martin  [developer] Nov 6, 2013 @ 2:28pm 
Hey guys,

We're continuing development on the game despite the Kickstarter. We're still looking at different ways to make sure we can finish the game, but the team is pushing forward regardless. Thanks for the support!
[FR]Demetos Nov 6, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
Nice thx martin, i will share your game on my FB account, your game look awesome and need some ads :)
Ulteria Nov 9, 2013 @ 3:41am 
I dont comment often, but i just want to show my support also, its a shame the kickstarter failed, and i do hope you find the backing to complete this game, as the concept of this game intrigued me, i wish you devs all the best and i hope you are able to complete the project and that it will be successful.

Uptade: Just shared a link on my facebook also, generate some interest, a little late for kickstarter i know, but it all helps :)
Last edited by Ulteria; Nov 9, 2013 @ 3:44am
RubyCeleste Nov 9, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
Hey guys!

I backed you on Kickstarter and shared you on facebook (while the kickstarter campaign was still going) and was very disappointed to see that you didn't get funded. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that I one day get to play this game? It is an amazing concept and I can't wait until it is released.

Please let me know.
[LTC] sno` Nov 12, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
Looks very interesting indeed. Congratz for being Greenlit, cant wait to get my hands on a copy!
JumpCore  [developer] Nov 19, 2013 @ 10:40am 
Hi all - thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot to everyone on the dev team.

The best thing you can do to help ensure the game gets finished at this stage is to continue spreading the word about the game and help us to spread the infection and grow the community further. Thanks!!
Last edited by JumpCore; Jan 31 @ 7:10pm
Trandonout Jan 13 @ 6:46am 
Yeah it look interesting
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50