This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Undead Overlord
MoogleWolf Oct 30, 2013 @ 7:34am
Beyond zombies?
Your title says Undead but all you talk about is zombies there are tons of other undead beyond those. Ghosts/Ghouls/Skeletons/Vampires among them.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:47am 
This is true, and you have a good point, MoogleWolf - there are many other types of undead out there. This game focuses exclusively on zombies, however (and weird zombie mutations, of course), and that's not likely to change before we ship v1.0.

Still, you never know, other forms of undead critters could potentially creep there way into a sequel if the first version of the game is well received. Or maybe a spin-off, rather than a sequel - something like "Undead Overlord: Classic Horror", maybe. :-) But we're going to have our hands very full just finishing up the current design, so fleshing out a new one (so to speak) is going to have to wait.
MoogleWolf Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:58am 
Oh I didn't mean to sound rude I'm sorry
JumpCore  [developer] Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
Not at all - a game where the player controls more classic undead monsters is a cool idea, and we actually have a design like that kicking around from a few years back. As a small indie developer, though, we need to pick our battles carefully and try to stay focused. Still, we're psyched to have you take part in the conversation, and glad you took the time to speak your mind here!
Lord Toadster Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:48am 
I think that other undead things like vampires,ghosts and so on should by in number two because UNDEAD OVERLORD tm is aboult a zombie takeover so it would we bit wired to have eneything added to it.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50