This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Ikaruga
RowdySunstrider Oct 4, 2013 @ 11:11am
Dear Treasure, keep them coming!
This is the fifth platform that I'll buy Ikaruga on. I love everything about it and I love Treasure.

There are so many great games that you have produced throughout the years. Some are released on Steam as emulated Genesis / Mega Drive titles and that's awesome, but there are a bunch of Treasure games that are not yet out on Steam:
* Guardian Heroes
* Gunstar Super Heroes
* Radiant Silvergun
* Bangai-O
* Sin and Punishment
* Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
* Gradius V

Some of these are published by others and are owned by others, but if you work it out with SEGA and Konami, I will buy them all, again and again.

Please, keep on keeping on! =D
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
< >
november Oct 4, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
+1 Guardian Heroes
+1 Gunstar Super Heroes

+1 Linux/Steam Machine support!
The Main Man Oct 4, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
I support having every single game Treasure has ever made being on Steam, English or not, as I will buy them all.

Now if we can only get Compile and a few others to do the same...
jedah_gr_07 Oct 4, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
Gradius V is a masterpiece, I hope that any discussions with Konami could bring it to PC. Do not forget Linux support please.
RowdySunstrider Oct 4, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
Hell yiiieah! You have excellent taste, ladies and gentlemen.

Let the fine people at Treasure hear our unrelenting love confessions to their creative works :)
Last edited by RowdySunstrider; Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:21pm
thrAsher Oct 4, 2013 @ 1:14pm 
I'd pay good money for Bangai-O on Steam. Any Treasure game would great, just voted up Ikaruga, but gimme Bangai-O.
MetalSharkPlaya Oct 4, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
It would be a dream come true if Treasure considers dropping more titles onto Steam. I want my Radiant Silvergun and Guardian Heroes! And how about Silhouette Mirage? Saturn version, of course.
Morais (dani_dc) Oct 4, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
The Sin and Punishment series belongs to Nintendo, so you shouldn't count on them being released on Steam.

I'd buy pretty much any of the games mentioned though. The more Treasure games on Steam the better.
Cheese Oct 4, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
Treasure, I'll buy any game you port to PC. Just make it happen.
RowdySunstrider Oct 4, 2013 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Morais:
The Sin and Punishment series belongs to Nintendo, so you shouldn't count on them being released on Steam.

I'd buy pretty much any of the games mentioned though. The more Treasure games on Steam the better.

Oh, that's tight.. Nintendo published those two. They're most definitely off limits. Damn, that stings!

Though, yes, Treasure's got tons more to offer!
Satanic Saturnalia Oct 4, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
Would love to see Guardian Heroes HD on Steam, but I'll buy any Treasure I can.
Malloc Oct 4, 2013 @ 7:27pm 
Oh my god Sin and Punishment would be amazing. There was an XBLA port of Radiant Silvergun, too, so that should be easy enough to bake for PC. Oh man oh man oh man.
pkt-zer0 Oct 4, 2013 @ 9:08pm 
Rakugaki Showtime has not been mentioned yet, and that's also an excellent game.
kkm Oct 4, 2013 @ 9:28pm 
+1 Guardian Heroes
+1 Gunstar Super Heroes

And maybe Yuyu Hakusho from Mega Drive?
redparry Oct 4, 2013 @ 11:34pm 
word!
Loonyedge Oct 5, 2013 @ 2:19am 
Originally posted by Morais:

That.

Besides, I'm not sure if Star Successor would work well with a traditional controller. I know you can use a GC controller to play it, but almost no one does that, based on what I've seen on the leaderboards. That game was made with the Wiimote in mind.
Showing 1-15 of 70 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50