This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Ikaruga
QuasarBee Oct 26, 2013 @ 12:56am
Release ?
Hello,
Anyone knows the date ?

Thanks !
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
AdRy Oct 30, 2013 @ 7:20am 
bump, eta for release date please
KVA Nov 6, 2013 @ 5:43pm 
I need this ASAP Treasure!
RSebire Nov 18, 2013 @ 4:53am 
How long does the greenlighting process take? As long as it takes I suppose. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
AdRy Nov 25, 2013 @ 10:43am 
Greenlit for over a month but still no ETA? The game should already be done since it's a port from the xbox arcade version. They only have to add the steam api stuff.
danmaku Nov 25, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
I hope they're adding extra modes. Also the japanese version mentions that it could (also) be based on the NesicaXlive version
m.Locke Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by AdRy:
The game should already be done since it's a port from the xbox arcade version. They only have to add the steam api stuff.
Treasure's twitter did not make it sound that easy. I'm expecting this game to have 720p internal resolution and locked at 30fps.
Last edited by m.Locke; Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:42am
AdRy Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:28am 
Originally posted by m.Locke:
. I'm expecting this game to have 720p internal resolution and locked at 30fps.

If thats the case I'm sticking with the emulated DC version. Can render that at 1080p with 60+fps >:(
Aeroplanefly Dec 4, 2013 @ 9:38am 
Originally posted by m.Locke:
Originally posted by AdRy:
The game should already be done since it's a port from the xbox arcade version. They only have to add the steam api stuff.
Treasure's twitter did not make it sound that easy. I'm expecting this game to have 720p internal resolution and locked at 30fps.
No, it will run at 60fps. Why would you expect less from a 12 year old game, let alone a Treasure shmup?
Jintek Dec 6, 2013 @ 12:08am 
Really hoping for a release date announcement soon.
naclj Dec 12, 2013 @ 6:05pm 
of course it will be 60fps, it already ran at 60fps on the gamecube.
i am so excited for this to come out. with an xbox controller and my surface pro i can play ikaruga anywhere.
i just hope it comes out soon
m.Locke Dec 16, 2013 @ 9:09pm 
Originally posted by Aeroplanefly:
Why would you expect less from a 12 year old game, let alone a Treasure shmup?
First because this is a port of the Xbox version, not a port of the Namoi version and second because it's a Japanese developer with little to no experience developing in the personal computer space. Yes, Treasure is a great developer, however development where there's a myriad of hardware combinations is not part of their pedigree. That said, I'm ready for this game to come out in a broken state and spend the following weeks fixing it, and happy to be doing it.
Source[en.wikipedia.org]
himmatsj Jan 1 @ 7:03am 
When coming?
NeroSnow Jan 5 @ 11:25am 
Any news on the release ?
Jintek Jan 10 @ 7:56pm 
So is this still even coming to Steam?
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50