Ez a játék Zöld Utat kapott a közösségtől!

A közösség kimutatta érdeklődését e játék iránt. A Valve kapcsolatba lépett ezzel a fejlesztővel, hogy megkezdjék a Steames megjelenés irányába terelni a dolgokat.

The Mandate
evilmordac 2013. nov. 1. @ de. 4:22
What would you hope to see?
We are all expecting great things from this game, I know I am. But what would the comunity as a whole like to see? I know there is info and discussions on the main website[mandategame.com], as well as the forum[forum.mandategame.com]. However I want a place easy to reach that we can also use for discussion without leaving the comfort of steam!

Though if you want some free mandate Goodies [social.mandategame.com], be sure to have a look!
Legutóbb szerkesztette: evilmordac; jan. 11. @ de. 1:19
115/73 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
evilmordac 2013. nov. 1. @ de. 4:27 
Oh and please remember to back the Kickstarter. It is very important that we reach our goal! If you back on the kickstarter page you will be getting a valid steam key for the game at a much discounted price!
Legutóbb szerkesztette: evilmordac; 2013. nov. 1. @ de. 4:27
Sooth Sayer 2013. nov. 4. @ de. 1:06 
I hope they have a good boarding action system. I've seen many fames flounder or simply skip the boarding actions. I'd rather see some intense and important CC and tactical combat than some arbitary statline vs statline.
I want to control a wrecking squad which boards an enemy ship and plants explosive, then has to try and get out before the bomb blows up or is deactivated. That would be worth my pledge alone.
evilmordac 2013. nov. 4. @ de. 3:34 
@Sooth Sayer: Well I think you will be very pleased with this game then! Have a look at this Vid. It has a quick glimpse of the pre-pre-pre alpha boarding, which really looks like a chros between the new x-com and jagged alliance. :)
Legutóbb szerkesztette: evilmordac; 2013. nov. 4. @ de. 3:34
Sooth Sayer 2013. nov. 4. @ du. 9:49 
Interesting. I had not seen that video yet. Although as you said it is just concept, it at least showed a basic form of combat; advancing troops, troops taking cover, and manuvering squads. If that aspect of the game got fleshed out, I would panic from happyness.
Just thinking about upgrading and improving guns and armor for boarding missions is making me gitty.
Hucklow 2013. nov. 19. @ de. 2:05 
I hope that this game will hapen... I don't think the kickstarter pledge will reach the 5k goal...
evilmordac 2013. nov. 19. @ du. 1:45 
All we can do is pledge and encourage our friends o do so as well. However I have been part of several kickstarter campaigns, I will only really start to worry once there are only 4 days left and we have not yet reached the 4k mark.
Mr.Person 2013. nov. 20. @ de. 1:39 
i hope there are beam weapons, all i have seen in trailers look like slugs/machine gun type things. beam lasers and pulse lasers would be cool
Mr.Person 2013. nov. 20. @ de. 1:40 
also, you think each faction will have different commander models and customization?
Sooth Sayer 2013. nov. 20. @ du. 4:18 
I hope there is a whole tech tree and upgrades to the tactical combat. New equipment from armor, weapons, types of soldiers and classes.
thebiocreep 2013. nov. 20. @ du. 10:22 
I have pledged to this kickstarter, but my only wish is that it had multiplayer similar to NWN. that would be my dream game. ! I hope this game does make it, it looks great as is.
evilmordac 2013. nov. 21. @ de. 7:32 
They are currently seeing if they can add a LAN component to the game. I hope they succeed aswel!

What are your opinions and thoughts on romance options? There has been a bit of a heated debate surrounding it on the main kickstarter forum. Personally I am in favour of something allong the lines of sid meyers pirates.
amoizelle 2013. nov. 27. @ de. 6:06 
evilmordac eredeti hozzászólása:
They are currently seeing if they can add a LAN component to the game. I hope they succeed aswel!

What are your opinions and thoughts on romance options? There has been a bit of a heated debate surrounding it on the main kickstarter forum. Personally I am in favour of something allong the lines of sid meyers pirates.

There was a debate on the romance options?

Personally I woudn't mine a storyline where you begin a relationship with the Empress.
thebadtouch 2013. nov. 29. @ du. 6:39 
I'd like to see ground based colonies and perhaps some planetary combat.
evilmordac 2013. nov. 29. @ du. 10:34 
Well there is a double helping of good news for those who don't follow the kickstarter page! First and most important is the fact that they made their target! The game is getting made! Congratulations to them and everybody involved. Second is that they have confirmed the LAN multyplayer component. :)
evilmordac 2013. nov. 29. @ du. 10:37 
They are currently putting ome elements of expanded station and ground combat as tretch goals. The station combat is a definate stretch goal, but ground combat has not yet been mentioned as a stretch goal. But honestly I would love to be able to land my marines and take over a backwater colony for myself. :)
115/73 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50