This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Mandate
(AJSA) RazgrizKnight Feb 28, 2014 @ 9:35pm
Early Access
I don't usually by stuff online outside of steam. Is the only way to get an alpha or beta is to goto kickstarter? I'd really like to see this game become early access on steam. btw when will backers receive a code for the alpha?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Drake Apr 24, 2014 @ 1:49am 
Go to their official website. You can still buy into the early alpha and beta there.
St.Akardi Aug 7, 2014 @ 9:02am 
Apologies for the delay. But here's the Dev Plan.
(AJSA) RazgrizKnight Aug 7, 2014 @ 9:23am 
Wow, this give a really good picture of things. thanks
Yggdrasil Aug 22, 2014 @ 4:43am 
I bought in at the $50 level two weeks ago but still haven't heard a word from anyone. Also, the website as far as I could tell only allows comments from those who have registered, but you can't register until they acknowledge you as having pledged. I'm a little antsy as every other game I've ever purchased on preorder gave me immediate acknowledgement, or in the case of one small indie outfit, I had to wait 24 hours--but even they had a contact email in case of problems. All I have is a paypal receipt that perhelion accepted my money.
Yggdrasil Aug 27, 2014 @ 5:36pm 
They updated their supporter list and I'm on. Yay!
Yggdrasil Jan 1 @ 3:02am 
Like most of these Greenlit games, the devs never update their Greenlight pages, but the game is coming along nicely. The release date has been pushed back a year, with alpha and beta testing going on in 2015. You've got to be a backer to be a tester.
(AJSA) RazgrizKnight Jan 1 @ 12:02pm 
Thanks for the info, I look forward to backing them. Definately getting the beta
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50