This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
The Mandate
shadwstrm Feb 27, 2016 @ 6:08am
Release date
Its already 2016, can some one give an update?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
I wonder to, I wonder for some more feed back etc this game looks so much fun
The games release date has fluctuated on and off since it was first announced as people have been brought in or possibly left but there is progress being made. Those of us who backed them on Kickstarter or through other means get emails roughly once a month telling us what's new and some things change from one email to the next.

You can view these on the games website at www.mandategame.com where one of the recent messages tells us that the alpha available to certain tier backers is provisionally due somewhere between june and september as the game developes.
shadwstrm Mar 2, 2016 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by That unnervingly happy turtle.:
The games release date has fluctuated on and off since it was first announced as people have been brought in or possibly left but there is progress being made. Those of us who backed them on Kickstarter or through other means get emails roughly once a month telling us what's new and some things change from one email to the next.

You can view these on the games website at www.mandategame.com where one of the recent messages tells us that the alpha available to certain tier backers is provisionally due somewhere between june and september as the game developes.
Any tentative release dates?
CannedApe Jun 20, 2016 @ 3:02am 
I'd also like to hear more about a release date, but the last backer update gave some hints about them working on the roadmap for "adventure mode". Hopefully this will result in some more infos on the future schedule in one of the next backer updates.
Mordac Jul 6, 2016 @ 6:32am 
Sadly there have been some hickups in the developement progress. This has however been adressed and at last most of the core mechanics have been completed, with this they are now rapidly expanding and fleshing out the universe. They say they will have something solid to show off in the near future. Let us hope for the best!
PheonixWolf Dec 9, 2016 @ 6:45pm 
unless i'm mistaken we should be seeing something of this in the next couple months (barring more delays)
shadwstrm Dec 9, 2016 @ 10:29pm 
Originally posted by PheonixWolf:
unless i'm mistaken we should be seeing something of this in the next couple months (barring more delays)
The whole or early access. If its the whole game, is there a chance the EA will be released sooner?
Mordac Dec 9, 2016 @ 11:11pm 
The whole or early access. If its the whole game, is there a chance the EA will be released sooner? [/quote]

That would be more allong the lines of EA or some kind of advanced Dev showcase. At this stage they have to be very cautious about promicing a firm realease. They already dashed hopes too many times. I'm just glad it's not dead.
[Cz]crimson Dec 21, 2016 @ 5:56pm 
this game will be lucky to out by 2019 it is that far behind just watch there latests video it feels like they have no clue whats happening
shadwstrm Dec 22, 2016 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by Czcrimson:
this game will be lucky to out by 2019 it is that far behind just watch there latests video it feels like they have no clue whats happening
Wow thats sad. Really wanted to try out the game
PheonixWolf Dec 22, 2016 @ 11:05am 
Originally posted by Czcrimson:

this games starting to feel like a salt encrusted cod with all the tears from people (however well deserved) direct towards this game.

[/quote]
The whole or early access. If its the whole game, is there a chance the EA will be released sooner? [/quote]

I belive it was the 'full game' with regular content update to follow. or allowing my personal pessimism towards this game out a bit. early access with steps towards the final product.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50