This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

To Die a Slave
shikalazynara Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:31pm
The Open World Aspect of the Game
While reading the discription, I honestly was getting a little skeptical that this game would be an open world game with a lot of "nothing to do but run around" crap. But from looking at the trailer, I can see that there's probably going to be a good amount of cool things to do in this game like explore grave sites and be haunted by creepy ghosts at (hopefully) random moments. This seems like it can be a really cool horror indie game to me.

I'm just really curious on
-how many hours it's going to be
-how many side missions vs main missions
-could you back track through missions without having to replay the game again
-and if there will be more scenes of grass being shown than actual game play.

Then again, we've only got the trailer showing us the good stuff about this game. What about other people out there? Do you think this game would be good to play if it were playable on steam?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
IndieV8Team  [developer] Sep 30, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
1- We want to fill the island with tons of secret locations, side stories and missions, things to investigate, villages, farms, taverns, graveyards, secret underground spots, whole dungeons, ruins. We cant tell exactly how much hours its going to be, but in order to have a 100% completetion of the game we want the players to invest a whole lot of time!
2- there will be more small side missions than main missions, but main missions will be way longer, with a deeper design and story. (the main story line is our main focus)
3- To be determined
4- new videos are coming up soon showing other gameplay mechanics.
PlatinumEagle Oct 1, 2013 @ 7:39am 
I like this but you should add a map thats completley grayed out but when you find relics of sorts or map pieces it shows the region your in
'[P]iiO!! >.< ♣ ヅ Oct 1, 2013 @ 9:14am 
filete
xFide Oct 1, 2013 @ 11:15am 
Filete
<<<|D@|_|][_>>> Oct 1, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
open world is nice
dawkevich Oct 6, 2013 @ 8:27am 
Nice
EPIC VOID Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Please polish the graphics. There is really no need for high end and i'm really not demanding in technical point of view - but the the textures are ugly, the objects don't fit very well in its surroundings. Everything has no style. Look at "Sir, youre being hunted". This one has very low res textures but it is pretty in its own way! What you need is a homogenous appealing graphics style! The dungeon looks fearsome - in a way that sells not good.
I voted for this because it has potential and its not another ♥♥♥♥ing (zombie) shooter and for your Linux support. ;) Good luck.
Last edited by EPIC VOID; Oct 13, 2013 @ 12:21pm
Professor Llama Dec 18, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
The textures for the world itself is absolutely fine, the only real problem is the character model. Only the dead man is shown at the first video, and I'm sure a more precise version of graphics will be created by February 2015.
AdilB101 Mar 6 @ 12:59pm 
This is too awesome!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50