This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Naraka
Professor Llama Oct 24, 2013 @ 3:46pm
A couple questions I have for the developing team.
Alright I got a couple things to say:
1.) With this open world, how hard are the secrets going to be, I enjoy secrets, so I like them to be well hidden!
2.) With the ability to open any door to your choosing, would the story branch off depending on the doors and secrets you find?
3.) What is there to do after you beat the game. It kind of leaves a sigh to me that I would think you would just finish and that's it, maybe Online mode or the ability to sail to another island would be a nice touch for an extra or even a secret.
4.) Is there any way you can actually die? There's obviously something on the island, but can it actually hurt and/or kill you in any way during the game?

I would really appreciate your answers, as I would like to help in the purchasing of this game. I just find the little crevices unfilled to me... reply if you can, I will be eagerly awaiting!
(Sorry, I thought you wouldn't check the comments, so I decided to make this into a discussion).
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Aquahead Feb 4 @ 6:48pm 
All good questions - and still no answer. Makes you wonder how the support is going to be.
Poor feedback equals down-vote.
Professor Llama Feb 5 @ 3:19pm 
Originally posted by Aquahead:
All good questions - and still no answer. Makes you wonder how the support is going to be.
Poor feedback equals down-vote.
I also tried multiple ways to message them, including the website email. I hope they aren't always like this to excited followers.
Jarda Jul 10 @ 6:31pm 
Nothing yet? oO
Professor Llama Jul 10 @ 7:05pm 
Nope, but I'm patient, because Devs will deliver... I hope.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50