This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Frogatto & Friends
Hck3r Mar 30, 2014 @ 9:57pm
early supporter
i was following and downloaded this game when it was free from the website long ago and periodically check to see if there was updates etc the last free version i downloaded from the website was frogatto-setup-i386-1.3 so when this game is available on steam would i have to buy it cause i see now on the website to buy the same version 1.3 if i am not mistaken...btw i even have the linux version the .deb file for my debian linux
Last edited by Hck3r; Mar 30, 2014 @ 10:00pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
marcavis  [developer] Mar 30, 2014 @ 10:30pm 
Well, right now it's the same version, but what we'll release on Steam is a *much* improved version over what we have right now.
The plan is that we'll give Steam keys for whoever has already purchased Frogatto somewhere else for computers - i.e. has a Desura or Humble key.
Hck3r Mar 31, 2014 @ 7:52am 
oh i see so only for those who bought the game on humble or desura would get a steam key and not the ones who downloaded the game for free on the website in the early right? and if so when will this game be available on steam?
marcavis  [developer] Mar 31, 2014 @ 2:26pm 
Yeah, basically; there are some other stores that would be a bit awkward to provide Steam keys for, such as the Mac App Store (we'll figure something out I guess).
The plan is to release Frogatto v4 sometime this summer.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50