Parasight
lina 2013년 9월 30일 오후 3시 41분
How this could be a boss?
Ideas for how this could be a boss.
lina 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 9월 30일 오후 3시 41분
< >
14개 댓글 중 1-14개 표시
lina 2013년 9월 30일 오후 3시 42분 
If it were to become a boss, my idea for it being a boss is that since the game is called Team Fortress 2, it would have to include team aspects to the boss fight. My idea for this to become a boss, would be that there is a giant parasight. It would shoot out rockets that damadge people within the blast radius of it and when the rocket explodes it sends out lots little parasights, which can only be damadged by certain types of attacks, such as red ones can only be damadged by fire, yellow ones can only be damadged by bullets, so on and so on. The big one can only be damdged by being hit in the eye. It also changes colour so it only takes damadge by the colour it is on, so if it is the colour of melee you have to find a way to get to it's eye and attack it with melee, such as rocket jumping. The prize is the parasight.
Aria Grey 2013년 9월 30일 오후 4시 33분 
you should knew well that tf2 has never had this type of boss, usually its something that 8 pepole can handle, and what if their not every type of clas hmm? then you cant win... thats why tf2 has monoculus the way he is...Merqasmus,HHH, Exct.
Kriegsman 2013년 9월 30일 오후 5시 34분 
The govrment thats just like monocolus -_- just with minions -_-
Kriegsman 2013년 9월 30일 오후 5시 36분 
It could be a giant walking spider-like thing with tiny tentacles that attatch parasites to the players forceing them to become zombies but you can shoot them off to save them!
lina 2013년 9월 30일 오후 5시 56분 
Operative Killaguy님이 먼저 게시:
you should knew well that tf2 has never had this type of boss, usually its something that 8 pepole can handle, and what if their not every type of clas hmm? then you cant win... thats why tf2 has monoculus the way he is...Merqasmus,HHH, Exct.
Well, first of all, you don't need every class to defeat him. You need fire, melee, bleed, bullets, explosives etc. Last but not least, it's called Team Fortress 2, it has team in the name for a reason.
lina 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 9월 30일 오후 5시 56분
lina 2013년 9월 30일 오후 5시 59분 
Just_TF2.DeathsReckoning™님이 먼저 게시:
It could be a giant walking spider-like thing with tiny tentacles that attatch parasites to the players forceing them to become zombies but you can shoot them off to save them!
Since you are in the mood for comparing, your spider thing that attaches parasights to players making them zombies and you must shoot them off to save them. That is like the parasites from Alien Swarm, but without turning them into zombies thing.
Eltorz 2013년 9월 30일 오후 6시 25분 
good idea tf2deaths
that would be epic
Cherry 2013년 9월 30일 오후 7시 33분 
I actually have an idea, what if it takes control of a random player for a set amount of time and switches and the goal is to heal the person while attacking them so the player is healed but not the boss
fleemsnard 2013년 9월 30일 오후 11시 00분 
It's one thing to have a boss similar to one in another game, but not when it is exactly like a boss already in the game except slightly different.
Kriegsman 2013년 10월 1일 오전 7시 03분 
ANother thing the boss could split into two smaller bosses when the hp drains with less hp each and they send out running parasites that attach to players and controll them and i could come up with better ideas if i wasnt this sick
Kriegsman 2013년 10월 1일 오전 7시 04분 
(also WTF IS ALIEN SWARM!!??!!??!?!)
lina 2013년 10월 1일 오후 4시 50분 
How is it exactly like monoculous?
AcesHighXVII 2013년 10월 29일 오후 5시 06분 
I have a good idea. If you have the item itself equipped, it will effect you by allowing you to see where the main boss is, as well as smaller Parasights.
Toa of Gallifrey 2015년 11월 7일 오후 1시 51분 
It could be like Gotou from Parasyte.
< >
14개 댓글 중 1-14개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50