This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Inescapable
zombiworkshop Dec 23, 2013 @ 3:04am
Obligitory Steam Keys Thread
Hi. I noticed this on Groupees Spotlight. Looks nice, and purchased instantly. But just wanted to confirm whether or not we would get steam keys if/when this is greenlit? Thanks for any info.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Daniel Dec 23, 2013 @ 10:32am 
Seems that way. it shows the right greenlight logo on the page.
zombiworkshop Dec 23, 2013 @ 10:34am 
Ah, you're right - didnt see it before. Cool. Well, hopefully this thread will be used to keep track if/when it does then. Can't wait. :)
MagneticRealms  [developer] Dec 23, 2013 @ 8:40pm 
Yes, that's right - steam keys will be given to all purchasers if/when the game is greenlit. Thanks for your support!
JanJoost Dec 23, 2013 @ 10:35pm 
Very cool! Bought it via Desura just now!
Plaid Jan 16, 2014 @ 11:20pm 
Awesome, this is great news.
Cowboy Jack Mar 4, 2014 @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by MagneticRealms:
Yes, that's right - steam keys will be given to all purchasers if/when the game is greenlit. Thanks for your support!

First of all, great to see that the game is on Greenlight. I bought it back in September I think via notonsteam.com and it's currently in my humblebundle library. Those who have purchased it the way I did, will they recieve steam keys as well ?

Good luck on getting greenlit ! The game is simple and fun. I think it took me 4-5 hours to beat. A good experience :D
MagneticRealms  [developer] Mar 23, 2014 @ 6:49pm 
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for your comments! Yes, I'll try to make sure everyone who has already purchased the game gets a steam key, no matter where they got it from.
Cowboy Jack Mar 24, 2014 @ 12:01am 
Originally posted by MagneticRealms:
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for your comments! Yes, I'll try to make sure everyone who has already purchased the game gets a steam key, no matter where they got it from.

Alrighty.
Thanks for the reply :D
CaioM May 1, 2014 @ 2:37pm 
I wanna buy it! This game reminds me of Metroid.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50