This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Inescapable
zombiworkshop Dec 23, 2013 @ 3:04am
Obligitory Steam Keys Thread
Hi. I noticed this on Groupees Spotlight. Looks nice, and purchased instantly. But just wanted to confirm whether or not we would get steam keys if/when this is greenlit? Thanks for any info.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Daniel Dec 23, 2013 @ 10:32am 
Seems that way. it shows the right greenlight logo on the page.
zombiworkshop Dec 23, 2013 @ 10:34am 
Ah, you're right - didnt see it before. Cool. Well, hopefully this thread will be used to keep track if/when it does then. Can't wait. :)
MagneticRealms  [developer] Dec 23, 2013 @ 8:40pm 
Yes, that's right - steam keys will be given to all purchasers if/when the game is greenlit. Thanks for your support!
JanJoost Dec 23, 2013 @ 10:35pm 
Very cool! Bought it via Desura just now!
Plaid Jan 16 @ 11:20pm 
Awesome, this is great news.
Lechery Mar 4 @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by MagneticRealms:
Yes, that's right - steam keys will be given to all purchasers if/when the game is greenlit. Thanks for your support!

First of all, great to see that the game is on Greenlight. I bought it back in September I think via notonsteam.com and it's currently in my humblebundle library. Those who have purchased it the way I did, will they recieve steam keys as well ?

Good luck on getting greenlit ! The game is simple and fun. I think it took me 4-5 hours to beat. A good experience :D
MagneticRealms  [developer] Mar 23 @ 6:49pm 
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for your comments! Yes, I'll try to make sure everyone who has already purchased the game gets a steam key, no matter where they got it from.
Lechery Mar 24 @ 12:01am 
Originally posted by MagneticRealms:
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for your comments! Yes, I'll try to make sure everyone who has already purchased the game gets a steam key, no matter where they got it from.

Alrighty.
Thanks for the reply :D
CaioM May 1 @ 2:37pm 
I wanna buy it! This game reminds me of Metroid.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50