This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Inescapable
Dardenfall Jan 22, 2014 @ 2:18pm
After the bird?
I got the bird emblem, it opened a door with some healing but now I'm stuck...
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Cybolic Jan 24, 2014 @ 4:38am 
Same situation here. I've been running back and forth looking for symbols ever since (that was April).
Any hints would be much appreciated.
HomiSite Jan 24, 2014 @ 7:19am 
I finished the game today and already forgot the key/emblem riddle details... Personally I felt that the game was more or less linear in the beginning. I was really stuck for the first time when I received two rings and then later needed two more specific items within the temple. You'll find the first item behind a door in the blue caves via the red caves (backtracking).

If that's not your problem, search on YouTube for a Let's Pay - there is a german one by the user "PunktKommaNull", completed only a few days ago.
Cybolic Jan 24, 2014 @ 10:13am 
Originally posted by HomiSite:
I finished the game today and already forgot the key/emblem riddle details... Personally I felt that the game was more or less linear in the beginning. I was really stuck for the first time when I received two rings and then later needed two more specific items within the temple. You'll find the first item behind a door in the blue caves via the red caves (backtracking).

If that's not your problem, search on YouTube for a Let's Pay - there is a german one by the user "PunktKommaNull", completed only a few days ago.

Ah great - I'd searched for a Let'sPlay already, but apparantly your Google Fu is stronger than mine; thanks!
Cybolic Jan 25, 2014 @ 2:39am 
If anyone else is stuck at the same place, it was the 6th of the PunktKommaNull Let'sPlay videos that got me further - or, the bottom exit in the room in the temple area that has two exits on top of each other to the right.
Also, a mindset ready to backtrack to places you haven't been in a while helps.
Dardenfall Jan 28, 2014 @ 7:47am 
Thanks Cybolic!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50