This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Inescapable
a_scavone Jan 22 @ 2:18pm
After the bird?
I got the bird emblem, it opened a door with some healing but now I'm stuck...
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Cybolic Jan 24 @ 4:38am 
Same situation here. I've been running back and forth looking for symbols ever since (that was April).
Any hints would be much appreciated.
HomiSite Jan 24 @ 7:19am 
I finished the game today and already forgot the key/emblem riddle details... Personally I felt that the game was more or less linear in the beginning. I was really stuck for the first time when I received two rings and then later needed two more specific items within the temple. You'll find the first item behind a door in the blue caves via the red caves (backtracking).

If that's not your problem, search on YouTube for a Let's Pay - there is a german one by the user "PunktKommaNull", completed only a few days ago.
Cybolic Jan 24 @ 10:13am 
Originally posted by HomiSite:
I finished the game today and already forgot the key/emblem riddle details... Personally I felt that the game was more or less linear in the beginning. I was really stuck for the first time when I received two rings and then later needed two more specific items within the temple. You'll find the first item behind a door in the blue caves via the red caves (backtracking).

If that's not your problem, search on YouTube for a Let's Pay - there is a german one by the user "PunktKommaNull", completed only a few days ago.

Ah great - I'd searched for a Let'sPlay already, but apparantly your Google Fu is stronger than mine; thanks!
Cybolic Jan 25 @ 2:39am 
If anyone else is stuck at the same place, it was the 6th of the PunktKommaNull Let'sPlay videos that got me further - or, the bottom exit in the room in the temple area that has two exits on top of each other to the right.
Also, a mindset ready to backtrack to places you haven't been in a while helps.
a_scavone Jan 28 @ 7:47am 
Thanks Cybolic!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50