A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

Anarchy Arcade
Mr Ovenhead Pyro 7 Fev às 20:16
An idea for this game
Would it be possible if I could set up certain games to be on constant loops whenever I start up my arcade, cause as of right now even though I like this game, my arcade seems to feel a bit, lifeless.
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
SM Sith Lord  [autor] 8 Fev às 4:06 
NPC's, animated props, flashing lights, and better mutliplayer are all planned to bring your arcades to life in the Steam version.

For the prototype, remember that you can have an item play in the background by looking at it and holding down the R button; this works great for music and stuff while you check out the rest of your arcade.
Mr Ovenhead Pyro 8 Fev às 4:50 
Originalmente postado por SM Sith Lord:
NPC's, animated props, flashing lights, and better mutliplayer are all planned to bring your arcades to life in the Steam version.

For the prototype, remember that you can have an item play in the background by looking at it and holding down the R button; this works great for music and stuff while you check out the rest of your arcade.
I know about that method, its just that, sometimes I feel like accidentally clicking away sometimes. If there was a way in which it could play automatically without me having to constantly keep it clicked on, that would be nice.
SM Sith Lord  [autor] 8 Fev às 5:02 
If you use the R button like that, it'll keep playing your music even after you click away. You can even click on other games & videos while your music keeps playing in the background. I use it for Internet Radio usually.

However, having the music playing in the background doesn't make your arcade *look* any cooler. I see there is room for improvement here and visually bringing your arcades to life is one of the things I am focusing on in the next version. Thanks for your feedback in pointing this out.
Mr Ovenhead Pyro 8 Fev às 5:34 
Originalmente postado por SM Sith Lord:
If you use the R button like that, it'll keep playing your music even after you click away. You can even click on other games & videos while your music keeps playing in the background. I use it for Internet Radio usually.

However, having the music playing in the background doesn't make your arcade *look* any cooler. I see there is room for improvement here and visually bringing your arcades to life is one of the things I am focusing on in the next version. Thanks for your feedback in pointing this out.
Okay, thank you for the help, but I would like to ask one more thing of you, if I accidentally store the wrong thing with the r button, can I correct it or am I forced to reenter my own arcade to fix it?
SM Sith Lord  [autor] 8 Fev às 8:08 
Keyboard R
Recalls the item you have in your pocket and displays it fullscreen.

Keyboard R (HOLD)
Puts the item you are looking at into your pocket. You can't see it, but you can hear it. Look at an empty space and hold R to empty out your pocket instead.

So yes, you can interact with what you have in your "pocket," but only if SMArcade is un-paused.

In the future it might be possible to interact with your arcade while it is paused by using the Steam overlay, but the prototype does not have anything like this yet.
Última alteração por SM Sith Lord; 8 Fev às 8:09
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50