This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Anarchy Arcade
BadServo Jan 31, 2014 @ 8:04pm
How does one uninstall Smar-Cade?
There is a permanent entry in my Steam Library that I cannot seem to remove. Any insight is appreciated.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
SM Sith Lord  [developer] Feb 1, 2014 @ 7:08am 
To uninstall, just remove this folder and restart Steam:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\smarcade2

All feedback is valuable, good or bad. Please feel free to share your throughts on your experience.
BadServo Feb 3, 2014 @ 5:23pm 
Thanks for the info, this remvoed the link as you describe.

As for any feedback, to be honest, interesting though it is, this isn't really my kind fo expirience. When I was younger, this sort of thing would be great, but these days I have so little time to game these days that I'd really rather spend that time playing a pre-built packaged expirience as opposed to agonizing over the minutia of my own custom environment's aesthetic. That said, I'll likely buy this once released if for no other reason than to look at the arcades of people who've really taken the time to use this software and available mods to the full potential. My daughter also seems rather excited about the concept. Really looking forward to seeing more. If time permits, I'll little tinker a bit more later and offer some more constructive and focused feedback at that time. My initial request for uninstallation help was largely motivated by a space crunch, but I'm now upgraded that issue away. ^_^
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50