Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

The Little Crane That Could
b.stolk  [developer] Sep 22, 2013 @ 2:03pm
Release order
Currently, I intend to release this game in the following order:
- First release will be for Windows64 and Ubuntu.
- Later, OSX and Windows32 will follow.

The first windows release will support all xbox360 compatible gamepads.
Other gamepad support may be included in later releases.

Depending on how long the Greenlight will take (possible it will never get greenlighted) I may release via other distribution channels first. I will most likely release a playable beta version with limited levels to take smooth out the kinks.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Neko~ Oct 5, 2013 @ 3:21am 
Yes please I want to try!! :3
Just a few lvls. I tried playing it via android emulator but without touch screen it plays bad and it has bad performance since emulator isn't that fast.
Hermann~ Oct 21, 2013 @ 4:28am 
Hello devguy. The game runs way too fast for me. I guess it could have something to do with the framerate going up to 370, at least when game speed is connected to fps here. :D
Screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/SNmJW8I.jpg

Also controlling the vehicle movement only with the left stick doesn't feel right. It'd be nice if you would offer an alternative control sheme where you accelerate with R2 and break/reverse with L2 while controlling the extension of the arm with left stick up and down.
Hermann~ Oct 21, 2013 @ 4:34am 
When I use fraps to record this, fraps locks the fps to 130 and thus the game gets playable so I guess that's proof for my theory. :D

It could benefit from bein a bit slower than 130 though.
b.stolk  [developer] Oct 21, 2013 @ 8:13am 
Thanks Hermann.

About the fps: Can you check your graphics driver settings? I suspect it may be set to never synchronize with vsync. What graphics card do you have?

Further: your screenshot is all white on the bottom.
Do the levers not show up for you?

Originally posted by Hermann:
When I use fraps to record this, fraps locks the fps to 130 and thus the game gets playable so I guess that's proof for my theory. :D

It could benefit from bein a bit slower than 130 though.
Hermann~ Oct 22, 2013 @ 6:43am 
Yes I have deactivated vsync so I can get more fps in shooters and stuff. I used a trial of Dxtory to lock fps at 60 but yeah activating vsync for this game in the driver settings is more elegant indeed. :3

Also I use a nvidia geforce GT540M. So I guess you can be happy that it runs with laptop cards, too unlike Source Film Maker. D:

For your last question: I cropped the screenshot to guide attention to the fps counter in the corner. The levers and control sheme display corretclty. Screenshot to show how it normally looks:
http://i.imgur.com/clIMZrg.jpg

Last but not least a lvl editor and steam workshop on final release would be sweet! But I know those things take time. :3
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50