This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Airship Dragoon
aguswings Jun 7, 2014 @ 8:49pm
Fixing issues before Greenlit?
Hi the game has good setting (i like Steampunk). I was wondering IF& WHEN the author will address all the shortcomings mentioned in the review below PRIOR to Greenlit?
http://gamingtrend.com/game_reviews/airship-dragoon-review-accidentally-game/
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Steve_Yorkshire  [developer] Jun 12, 2014 @ 4:58am 
Whilst I have refractored audio and animation for superior quality, Airship Dragoon was always meant to be a traditional, indepth, hardcore, old school strategy gaming in the vein of the strategy games of the '80s and early '90s (specifically inspired by Julian Gollop's Laser Squad, UFO/X-Com and Lords of Chaos). It's aimed at the hardcore strategy niche, it's not designed for casual play.

Having said that, I've always been open to functionality requests from customers, hence why the camera has a compass bearing and there is now an overview map of units on the battlefield.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50