This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Blood Alloy
Vondred | H A Y D E N Sep 19, 2013 @ 5:55am
My thoughts.
So here's some questions to clear up some confusion, or to get a better idea of how this game is going to be.

1) Ok so in the dev video, he mentioned that boss fights will be more thought out. So by example, Mega Man X would fit the influence of boss battles for BA?

2) I noticed some dodge mechanics -- And as nice as they currently look, I feel as though the running animation and idle stance is a little underwhelming. Is there a plan to polish these in the future?

3) Open-world, or Level Based?

4) What other weapons are in store for us when we journey through this game?

5) How big is the developer team?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
frank.washburn  [developer] Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:16am 
1) I'd say more Metroid: Fusion, because in M:F, each Boss "exemplifies" an ability that you get from them.

2) Yes, absolutely. We're going to do an extreme polish pass on the character design herself, and then tear apart every animation and rebuild it.

3) Open cohesive world, like Metroid.

4) So far the ones we have implemented are fairly standard:
Pistol
Magnum
Riot rifle - can deploy a shield and shoot at the same time
Grenade launcher
Shotgun

Some other idea's we're thinking about:
Energy sword
Rocket launcher (dummy missiles)
Rocket launcher (homing missiles)
Flamethrower
Lightning gun

We really want to get some unusual and awesome weapons there, but that hinges on us getting funded, unfortunately :(

5) Developer team is myself, doing code, design, management. 2-3 artists who are part-time contributing, a SFX guy, and a musician.

Thanks for your interest :) Please help us spread the word!
NemesisZidar Sep 19, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
Originally posted by Space Butler:
So here's some questions to clear up some confusion, or to get a better idea of how this game is going to be.

1) Ok so in the dev video, he mentioned that boss fights will be more thought out. So by example, Mega Man X would fit the influence of boss battles for BA?

2) I noticed some dodge mechanics -- And as nice as they currently look, I feel as though the running animation and idle stance is a little underwhelming. Is there a plan to polish these in the future?

3) Open-world, or Level Based?

4) What other weapons are in store for us when we journey through this game?

5) How big is the developer team?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
thought the same, especially on the running animation. Looking much too stiff and not very...now i forgot the english word ;op, but not normal or really naturally. The rest like the evasion is looking quite good.

The other question i have on such titles is: Story? I hate it if developers just present the next of thousands of run and gun games and never spend some time to get a story into it. There are already so many of those games out there, but so few shine out of the mass with a smart and cool story to transport some feeling.
Last edited by NemesisZidar; Sep 19, 2013 @ 12:59pm
frank.washburn  [developer] Sep 20, 2013 @ 7:45pm 
Nemesis - We are currently working on the story, but we are working hard to make sure that it is a compelling one. We already have a pretty horrifying backstory to the main character that you gradually piece together. Rest assured a cohesive storyline is very important to us.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50