Comrade Sealrus v2
illusineer Sep 21, 2013 @ 7:37am
Styles, colors?
should there be a style with hat or without hat, and should the entire seal be paintable, or just the hat?
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
☢Atomic☢ Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:40am 
The hat should only. We carn't have an pink or green seal now can we? I think the hat should have styles aswell ░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ Valve add this ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░ ░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░Because it's EXTREMELY
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
♥Gioven♥ Sep 21, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Yeah, The hat should have styles. Example: "American" (Wearing a soldier's helment over its eyes) Or better yet, It could be an all class item!
∝|Scout_Man117 Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:22am 
I think it would be great in my opinion for the seal to be in different colours. I am kind of unsure about style's as I feel it would not go as well as it may lose it's relervance to a specific class (unless you change it to be an all class item).
Kalashnikov Sep 23, 2013 @ 6:58am 
More red .
dark judge Sep 23, 2013 @ 7:59am 
i totally agree but you are fine just with the seal thing because it is amazing
Grabbin_Peelz (le sleep) Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:29am 
it CANNOT be an all class item, it wouldnt be as cute, cuteness is everything for pet miscs, so it must stay heavy ONLY, seal shouldnt be paintable, only hat shud be paintable, if worn with officers ushanka....holy crap. duh best pair of russian officers evar
Barry Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:47am 
I think you should maybe try and do this sorta stuff and see how hard it is to add styles, make it paintable, etc. etc. And the seal's hat is the Officer Ushanka, which I don't think is style-able.
bKi Jeeroy Lenkins Sep 23, 2013 @ 2:53pm 
It should have different hats for each class that has it equipped, likeit would have the scout's hat if a scout wore it, a soldiers helmet if equipped by a soldier, a pyro mask if a pyro has it, something like that. And the hat should be paintable.
illusineer Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:20pm 
Originally posted by ☭Mal ♥♥♥♥☭:
I think you should maybe try and do this sorta stuff and see how hard it is to add styles, make it paintable, etc. etc. And the seal's hat is the Officer Ushanka, which I don't think is style-able.

I might look into trying this stuff for myself, but not anytime soon. I know it's pretty hard to add styles, paints, and stuff, but who knows... maybe the community might love it if it was more customizable.
Colonel Kernel Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Originally posted by Button mash™:
Yeah, The hat should have styles. Example: "American" (Wearing a soldier's helment over its eyes) Or better yet, It could be an all class item!
...So you're suggesting styles similar to the Bat Outta Hell? I like it!
EestrWilliam.j2 Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
If it /does/ turn out to be an all class misc, the hat could change depending on the class it's on!
e.g. The Medic version would have a Nurse hat, the Demo version would have an eyepatch, etc.
EestrWilliam.j2 Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
If not, maybe it could wear different Heavy hats. I dunno. :T
TeamNewBiscuit Sep 23, 2013 @ 7:15pm 
i think the hole body should be painted
you Sep 23, 2013 @ 7:58pm 
I think it should have multiple styles that only change its look if paint is appliead to it, like the Pyromancer's Mask. 1 would paint the fur, 1 would paint the hat, and 1 would paint both.
Kalashnikov Sep 24, 2013 @ 5:43am 
More Russian characters!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50