This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Multi afk Jan 12 @ 6:09am
SnowCastle, I need help.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening! All I got was an amazing demo!

Also, will this be coming to PS3? I noticed in the demo it used the PlayStation control scheme (The shapes) in the options.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Snowcastle Games  [developer] Mar 10 @ 3:16am 
Hehe!

Sorry for the slow response we have been busy making sure you have something to throw at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171497873/earthlock-festival-of-magic

Go throw again!
THANK YOU!
Multi afk Mar 10 @ 3:20am 
Totally! I will be backing via PayPal once the payslip goes through :D Cannot wait to play Earthlock: Festival of Magic and the following sequels!
Snowcastle Games  [developer] Mar 10 @ 6:21am 
Great! I'll let you know here once we have the paypal solution up and running.
Multi afk Mar 10 @ 3:58pm 
Fantastic! One question though; Will a DRM free copy of Earthlock: Festival of Magic be avalible for purchase after the kickstarter ends (On fomgame.com for example) or is it a kickstarter exclusive? I would like to know so I don't tie myself down (And also to see if I need to buy 2 copies :D)
Snowcastle Games  [developer] Mar 11 @ 2:48am 
We will set up a PayPal solution that will allow us to continue taking in pledges after the Kickstarter Campaign is over. We will run this PayPal Campaign from our website: www.fomgame.com

The Awards on the PayPal Campaign will for the most part be the same as on the Kickstarter Campaign, except for the special in-game items.
Last edited by Snowcastle Games; Mar 11 @ 2:55am
Multi afk Mar 13 @ 11:18pm 
Is it possible to let the PayPal users have the Kickstarter rewards, say, a week after it is up? I am here willing to pay for the more adavanced tiers to get the rewards, but due to my use of PayPal it seems I am getting pushed to the side D:
Snowcastle Games  [developer] Mar 14 @ 2:36am 
We will make sure to publish the PayPal version of the Kickstarter so you will have plenty of time to get the tier you want. We are by no means pushing you aside! =)

We are preparing to fly off to San Fransisco on Sunday to show off the game at GDC next week. Once we are back from GDC we will certainly get the PayPal version of the Kickstarter Campaing up asap. And everything available on Kickstarter will aslo be available through the paypal solution!
Multi afk Mar 14 @ 2:39am 
Cannot wait! I've alerted everyone on my friends list of your kickstarter (A small hundred or so people, but at least it's something!) and I have gotten a few shout outs on friends twitch streams, which average between 50-60 viewers per session.

Good luck at the GDC, I am sure it will bring alot of coverage for the game :D. I know I'm not the only person who would love to see it on video if possible :3
Last edited by Multi afk; Mar 14 @ 2:41am
Snowcastle Games  [developer] Mar 15 @ 2:10am 
Thank you!!
We shall do some video recording from the show and share with you. :-)
Multi afk Mar 15 @ 2:43am 
Can't wait :)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50