The Rugged Respirator
Nitori Spoopyshiro Sep 13, 2013 @ 1:41pm
Replacement Mod/Reskin?
I love this submission, I would love to have this as a mod (and I'm sure many other users would too). If anyone has the knowledge, would you mind hexing this and posting a link? I hope it gets into game sometime soon!
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
ѼHalloween Themed NameѼGibbly  [developer] Sep 13, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
Thank you very much for your interest! i'll talk with ertz and see if a mod can be done
1v1 me irl m8ti Sep 14, 2013 @ 2:13pm 
Agreed this is the best pyro head I have ever seen and would love a mod
Professeur Chaos Sep 14, 2013 @ 2:14pm 
It's a pretty good job,i hope you you release a mod nearly. Continue your work, it's awesome.
💀☠DARK☠💀 Sep 18, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
I second this. I love the feel this item has and even if it doesn't get in, it needs to see the light of each and every custom skybox in creation.
Puggins Sep 18, 2013 @ 11:33pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Gibbly (GibbleMiester):
Thank you very much for your interest! i'll talk with ertz and see if a mod can be done
I'd love to see both items as mods, they truly are unique
Nitori Spoopyshiro Sep 19, 2013 @ 3:31pm 
Originally posted by Puffins:
Originally posted by Mr.Gibbly (GibbleMiester):
I'd love to see both items as mods, they truly are unique
Agreed
ѼHalloween Themed NameѼGibbly  [developer] Sep 20, 2013 @ 12:05pm 
mod's been posted!
People like grapes Sep 20, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
What item does it replace?
Nitori Spoopyshiro Sep 20, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by People like grapes (lesbian):
I wonder why people ask this sometimes. I mean, you can rename the files or use ItemToast, it's pretty easy to be honest.
Last edited by Nitori Spoopyshiro; Sep 20, 2013 @ 1:11pm
ѼHalloween Themed NameѼGibbly  [developer] Sep 20, 2013 @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by Hina Kagiyama:
Originally posted by People like grapes (lesbian):
I wonder why people ask this sometimes. I mean, you can rename the files or use ItemToast, it's pretty easy to be honest.
thank you !
☭ Space Communist ☭ Sep 20, 2013 @ 9:43pm 
Gibbly, I think it should be mentioned that this mod isn't downloading correctly for some of us. In my case, the Respirator--rather than the Sociopath--is having issues. As soon as I download the compressed folder, I attempt to open it, but I am met with a message that tells me the folder could not be opened, something along the lines of being empty.

Seeing as I'd love this skin, is there any way to fix this?
ѼHalloween Themed NameѼGibbly  [developer] Sep 20, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
You're going too have too talk to ertz about that. I'll tell him to fix it tomorrow <3
Nitori Spoopyshiro Sep 21, 2013 @ 11:47am 
Originally posted by Space Communist:
Gibbly, I think it should be mentioned that this mod isn't downloading correctly for some of us. In my case, the Respirator--rather than the Sociopath--is having issues. As soon as I download the compressed folder, I attempt to open it, but I am met with a message that tells me the folder could not be opened, something along the lines of being empty.

What program are you using? Winrar for me has no problem, and I use Windows 7.
random avgn fan Sep 22, 2013 @ 12:59am 
Originally posted by Space Communist:

Winrar asks after a few weeks for you to pay up. Get 7-Zip. 100% free and 100% awesome.
Nitori Spoopyshiro Sep 22, 2013 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Bill #2:

Winrar asks after a few weeks for you to pay up. Get 7-Zip. 100% free and 100% awesome.
I still use winrar, I don't have to pay up ever.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50