Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Lost Outpost: Director's cut
UpsetSpy 17 sep 2013 om 7:11nm
Looks good, just don't screw up the execution of what you have
I honestly love little games like this, but in most cases they screw up because of poor execution. I really love the idea of the game and what is attempting to be gotten out of it, but I honeslty hope that this game doesn't become part of that huge pile of screw ups

So far, looks great! Keep up the good work.
Laatst bewerkt door UpsetSpy; 17 sep 2013 om 7:13nm
1-3 van 3 reacties weergegeven
< >
garage collective  [ontwikkelaar] 17 sep 2013 om 8:32nm 
Hey! Thanks for your feedback! - Now, the video is all taken in-game, so what makes you think it would end up being screwed-up? To refine my question, what do you see in the video that you like, but makes you worry it might end up different than you think?
To re-iterate: everything in the video is captured through a "real" play through - no doctored screenshots or video here, just trying to understand what you guys may be afraid off?
UpsetSpy 18 sep 2013 om 6:56nm 
Well, I am not afraid of anything specific, but I am always so afraid/paranoid of indie games as a good amount of them have something good, but screw it up in some way in the end. Not saying that it looks like you will and I don't doubt the skill and work being put into this, I am just weary of indie games in general.

Basically, my whole point is, it looks like you have some very good content here and a very great idea of a game and I am hoping that it doesn't change for the worse like a good amount of indie games that I paid any mind to did.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
garage collective  [ontwikkelaar] 19 sep 2013 om 9:29vm 
Thanks for the encouragement - well, guess we'll see what you think when/if it goes live :) As I said, most of the game is done, and the video is a capture of real gameplay, so if you liked it, you shouldn't be disappointed :)
1-3 van 3 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50