This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Fall
JonnyƦedHed Nov 20, 2013 @ 11:55pm
A dev update please
Can I ask for a game status update please.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
JonnyƦedHed Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:27am 
Over a month and no dev answer, not a great sign of engaging with the community. I only asked for an update.
JonnyƦedHed Jan 29 @ 4:05am 
Please can we have a game status update.
sailboat Jan 31 @ 11:43am 
Yeah I would really like to hear something from the dev, even if it's just "I'm still hard at work, so busy that I haven't been able to post any kind of update!".
Something is better than nothing, and I would really love to see this game released!!
Rhapsodos Feb 3 @ 1:36pm 
Yup, a dev update would be cool.
JonnyƦedHed Feb 8 @ 2:28pm 
Please can we have a game status update.
[AKn] Nightmare Feb 12 @ 9:00am 
I was curious as to what was happening with the game so i looked on their twitter and facebook pages. Looks like they gave the pre-alpha version to kickstarted backers on 13th January :). Looks like their hard at work but i agree that it would be nice if they kept us posted here too
Rhapsodos Feb 12 @ 10:24am 
Great, thanks ^^
JonnyƦedHed Feb 12 @ 3:01pm 
Maybe mention on twitter and facebook for them to come visit here more often and engage with us steam fans awaiting the game.
Last edited by JonnyƦedHed; Feb 12 @ 3:18pm
IntergalacticInterviews Mar 2 @ 9:07pm 
The developer of "The Fall" will be on the podcast "Intergalactic Interviews" (released Mar 7th 2014) but you can submit questions for him regarding updates, status, etc... to Jayme@AMPrecordsCo.com ! I will make sure he answers them!
Hypnoslave  [developer] Mar 3 @ 7:57pm 
You guys! This is silly, but I totally forgot to check the forum here. Sorry, I'm still new to the Steam Greenlight community and don't yet have a sense for staying in touch with everyone. My bad. I'll write up an update now.
JonnyƦedHed Mar 4 @ 2:53am 
Thank you.
Rhapsodos Mar 4 @ 11:33am 
Thank you ^^
You're doing a great job and we're hoping to test it soon!
JonnyƦedHed Mar 4 @ 11:48am 
Yes i'm looking forward to the game, and with a xbox controller. Heads down guys and make the game solid before release.
Last edited by JonnyƦedHed; Mar 6 @ 9:01am
IntergalacticInterviews Mar 7 @ 2:48pm 
Here is an exclusive interview released today with John Warner of Over The Moon Games, developer of "The Fall" -- Those of you looking for updates from the designer - Enjoy! https://soundcloud.com/md-producer/intergalactic-interviews-john
JonnyƦedHed Mar 7 @ 5:47pm 
Originally posted by Hypnoslave:
You guys! This is silly, but I totally forgot to check the forum here. Sorry, I'm still new to the Steam Greenlight community and don't yet have a sense for staying in touch with everyone. My bad. I'll write up an update now.

Just a monthly update report would be good, much along the lines of the limit theory videos Josh Parnell gives us. If you have time that is, else just a video every now and again. And then just quick monthly update reports posted here on steam.

Last edited by JonnyƦedHed; Mar 7 @ 7:02pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50