This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
The Fall
JonnyƦedHed Nov 20, 2013 @ 11:55pm
A dev update please
Can I ask for a game status update please.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
JonnyƦedHed Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:27am 
Over a month and no dev answer, not a great sign of engaging with the community. I only asked for an update.
JonnyƦedHed Jan 29, 2014 @ 4:05am 
Please can we have a game status update.
sailboat Jan 31, 2014 @ 11:43am 
Yeah I would really like to hear something from the dev, even if it's just "I'm still hard at work, so busy that I haven't been able to post any kind of update!".
Something is better than nothing, and I would really love to see this game released!!
Rhapsodos Feb 3, 2014 @ 1:36pm 
Yup, a dev update would be cool.
JonnyƦedHed Feb 8, 2014 @ 2:28pm 
Please can we have a game status update.
[AKn] Nightmare Feb 12, 2014 @ 9:00am 
I was curious as to what was happening with the game so i looked on their twitter and facebook pages. Looks like they gave the pre-alpha version to kickstarted backers on 13th January :). Looks like their hard at work but i agree that it would be nice if they kept us posted here too
Rhapsodos Feb 12, 2014 @ 10:24am 
Great, thanks ^^
JonnyƦedHed Feb 12, 2014 @ 3:01pm 
Maybe mention on twitter and facebook for them to come visit here more often and engage with us steam fans awaiting the game.
Last edited by JonnyƦedHed; Feb 12, 2014 @ 3:18pm
The developer of "The Fall" will be on the podcast "Intergalactic Interviews" (released Mar 7th 2014) but you can submit questions for him regarding updates, status, etc... to Jayme@AMPrecordsCo.com ! I will make sure he answers them!
Hypnoslave  [developer] Mar 3, 2014 @ 7:57pm 
You guys! This is silly, but I totally forgot to check the forum here. Sorry, I'm still new to the Steam Greenlight community and don't yet have a sense for staying in touch with everyone. My bad. I'll write up an update now.
JonnyƦedHed Mar 4, 2014 @ 2:53am 
Thank you.
Rhapsodos Mar 4, 2014 @ 11:33am 
Thank you ^^
You're doing a great job and we're hoping to test it soon!
JonnyƦedHed Mar 4, 2014 @ 11:48am 
Yes i'm looking forward to the game, and with a xbox controller. Heads down guys and make the game solid before release.
Last edited by JonnyƦedHed; Mar 6, 2014 @ 9:01am
Here is an exclusive interview released today with John Warner of Over The Moon Games, developer of "The Fall" -- Those of you looking for updates from the designer - Enjoy! https://soundcloud.com/md-producer/intergalactic-interviews-john
JonnyƦedHed Mar 7, 2014 @ 5:47pm 
Originally posted by Hypnoslave:
You guys! This is silly, but I totally forgot to check the forum here. Sorry, I'm still new to the Steam Greenlight community and don't yet have a sense for staying in touch with everyone. My bad. I'll write up an update now.

Just a monthly update report would be good, much along the lines of the limit theory videos Josh Parnell gives us. If you have time that is, else just a video every now and again. And then just quick monthly update reports posted here on steam.

Last edited by JonnyƦedHed; Mar 7, 2014 @ 7:02pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50