Arma 3
Hope for Frini
papy.rabbit.08  [開發人員] 2013 年 9 月 8 日 下午 2:40
REPORT BUGS HERE
Please report all bugs here
< >
目前顯示第 1-8 則留言,共 8
shade3d 2013 年 9 月 25 日 上午 12:48 
Hi, first of all I'd like to thank you for the hostage mission, which works like charm and is big fun.So of course I wanted to try out this mission but I can't play it! Frame rate is very low and it takes minutes to evac from the heli. Looking around then is almost impossible, walking doesn't work at all. I play in dev mode, may be that's the problem? Got plenty of cpu and gpu power here, can't be the thing. Thx for help, Shade3d
papy.rabbit.08  [開發人員] 2013 年 9 月 25 日 上午 3:43 
Hi shade3d, I really don't know why you have thoses problems :S I didn't do anything special with scripting.. Some people said there could be some problems with mods. I don't know. You are the first one that comes with a problem like this. Is it only with this mission? Maybe it's a problem with the entire game, I heard they had some optimization issues... I'm really sorry, but I have no idea how I can help you :S Good luck!
deckard1979 2013 年 9 月 25 日 下午 12:38 
Hi papy! Same here! Hostages mission is superb and worked like treat but i am having the same issues as Shade3d. Thanks!
deckard1979 2013 年 9 月 25 日 下午 12:57 
Nevermind! I found the solution. It was the Dev build causing all the issues! The moment i signed out from it all the problems disappeared! Keep the good work!
papy.rabbit.08  [開發人員] 2013 年 9 月 25 日 下午 11:53 
Ok, thanks then!
GShock 2013 年 10 月 6 日 上午 9:48 
Alright about my report on the binoculars, you can get them but they don't get list in the inventory somehow. I don't think it's the scenario's fault, probably a bug by bis but they work.

I think the mission is just GREAT you're doing a huge job here. It's good that the APC stays out of town but it's war in that town and I am on ELITE so I have no visual cues. It is mandatory to arrive to town in the highest possible numbers and this AI is not good at staying alive.

Maybe, considering the player's job is mainly to use binoculars to spot enemy and direct men and give them target it wouldn't be a bad idea to have sniper class in the mission.

A random sniper patrol on the top of the hill (any hill, at random, on patrol route) and a patrol car for the enemy looping on the roads that stops at checkpoints would also be good. Remember, the more random factors you add, the better the mission is and the more replayable it is.

I know you're trying to keep things simple and I'm getting dang good at Elite level but it's really very hard, maybe too hard for the enemy numbers without a real support.

How about an AI platoon coming to attack from the south? An observation helicopter/drone?

The mission is just awesome, you just need the random factors to me, the rest is secondary. :-)
papy.rabbit.08  [開發人員] 2013 年 10 月 6 日 上午 10:19 
Thanks GShock! I'll see what I can do when I get back home and when my third mission will be fnishined!
GShock 2013 年 10 月 6 日 上午 11:29 
See, if u always keep an element or two of surprise the player may NEVER pick the same road or tactic and have success granted.

You've sent 8 infantry on a road with 3 blocks and surely 9 men + there's patrols (and sometimes you also get shot by patrols from the other roads lol) and you can barely see but the AI at Elite is U N F O R G I V I N G and you have no cues, no clues, no support.

The very same APC is destroyed very often at the town. That's real combat, man and the player needs all the help he can get.

1 APC maybe is too little. Things could get intriguing if you unloaded a full truck of enemy infantry on the other side of the village and the player had his own truck unloaded just 50m behind that APC.

Shuffle. :-)

Remember: random elements: don't forget sniper and car patrol. Random, again. :-)

Keep the missions with the version number so we know the changes. Write the changelog.
and most importantly, THANKS!!!!
最後修改者:GShock; 2013 年 10 月 6 日 上午 11:30
< >
目前顯示第 1-8 則留言,共 8
每頁顯示: 1530 50