Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Space Operator
Count Cornelius Cheddar 2013 年 11 月 18 日 上午 8:09
Stats- Didn't want mine to get completely lost in the other thread :P
-50% damage
No random crits
5 second manual recharge after firing 6 shots.
On kill silently disguises as victim ( Like Eternal Reward )
Holds 24 shots with a clip of 6.
No ammo pickups except from lockers ( Like Beggars Bazooka )

最后由 Count Cornelius Cheddar 编辑于; 2014 年 2 月 11 日 下午 12:42
< >
正在显示第 1 - 5 条,共 5 条留言
Count Cornelius Cheddar 2014 年 2 月 11 日 下午 12:41 
haha sorry. must have gotten my brain waves crossed. let me fix that. Though I don't particularly care since I don't play TF2 anymore... but anyway. Thanks for pointing that out.
|UDG| Maybe Your Doom 2014 年 11 月 20 日 下午 5:30 
hmmm I dont know what 50% damage decrease is going to effect it so test it mabey, good for picking off targets but what about y.e.r? think about it y would you want to disguise when you can disguise? mabey to hop one disguise to another. AND what if you kill some one and you acdently miss fire after you disguise. make it so you will stay disguised for 3 secs or something

Outlier 2015 年 4 月 24 日 下午 1:49 
No one will use this weapon if it is released with these stats because it has a tonne of downsides and 1 upside that is broken because it doesnt restrict the disguise kit so he could just disguise anyway which makes these stats well.. Useless
Hellspawn Al 2016 年 2 月 1 日 下午 3:23 
引用自 Ness
No one will use this weapon if it is released with these stats because it has a tonne of downsides and 1 upside that is broken because it doesnt restrict the disguise kit so he could just disguise anyway which makes these stats well.. Useless
Preach fam.
What did I just read. You can do better. Do better for America.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 5 条,共 5 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50