Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
FrontLineInfantry Sep 13, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
Cough would be awesomer cough if it were for scout cough
[CSA leader] crazyn15 Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:15pm 
um no it woulden't solid snake was a spy a master of stealth and
scout is not a master of stealth
(on internship) Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:13pm 
@FrontLineInfantry, it wouldn't fit the hat if it was for the scout. It's best for Spy(stealth/assasinations) and maybe sniper(h-h-h-headshot assasinations,lol),
FrontLineInfantry Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:25pm 
@ both of you. Tf2 wiki says scouts meant to be able to run in kill and get out before he's even noticed...sounds pretty stealthy...also he can double jump up to sneaker spots where others wouldn't look. Just people play scout ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Btw...a lot of items in tf2 don't make sense...
(on internship) Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:47pm 
well, tell that to the developer of the item, he doesn't seem to like this hat on scout and i agree.
XD well, scouts are usually at the front lines and yes that sounds sneaky, but playing scout does not need stealth, mostly speed and agility. Unlike spies and snipers who need stealth to succeed.
Napy Da Wise  [developer] Sep 14, 2013 @ 5:48am 
It's not that i don't like this item on the scout, it's just that i don't understand why the scout should have it over any other class. If I were to add more class support, i'd rather make it all class than just adding scout randomly.
Merry Cykanukah Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:25pm 
coughspoilermuchcough
2Spooky Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:30pm 
Originally posted by Napy Da Wise:
It's not that i don't like this item on the scout, it's just that i don't understand why the scout should have it over any other class. If I were to add more class support, i'd rather make it all class than just adding scout randomly.
i rekonthat napy is right this should be an all class hat
FrontLineInfantry Sep 17, 2013 @ 7:31pm 
Brotherhood of Arms. (I had my spy look really creepy --> hoodie + the jack mask from poker night + triad trinket)
Last edited by FrontLineInfantry; Sep 17, 2013 @ 7:32pm
Vladimir Pootis Jan 4 @ 4:53pm 
this hat would be a perfect preorder item for MGS5 when it comes out. those who preorder will get a genuine quality version of this hat
Last edited by Vladimir Pootis; Jan 4 @ 4:57pm
(on internship) Jan 4 @ 5:18pm 
just waiting for valve to implement this.... lel
144hz blew my mind Feb 8 @ 7:35pm 
Originally posted by I Grope Propane:
IT HAPPENED BRUH, YOUR ETERNAL WAIT HATH ENDED
144hz blew my mind Feb 8 @ 7:37pm 
Originally posted by FINAL FLASH68:
this hat would be a perfect preorder item for MGS5 when it comes out. those who preorder will get a genuine quality version of this hat
That isn't how the workshop works, even though many wish it did. Napy would have to go through allllll sorts of contracting stuff in order to do something like that.
(on internship) Feb 8 @ 8:00pm 
Originally posted by Darude-&storm:
Originally posted by I Grope Propane:
IT HAPPENED BRUH, YOUR ETERNAL WAIT HATH ENDED

Yes! IMO, this is the best item from the update. Now, I'll just wait till it drops in price ;_;
Originally posted by Napy Da Wise:

All Class? Well Valve... Make It Happen...
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50