Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Beast From Below
Seaniebob 7. sep. 2013 kl. 13:45
Too outlandish?
I think it is too...different to be added an a non-halloween item, if you get my meaning.
< >
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
Gureato Potato 7. sep. 2013 kl. 22:06 
I'm not sure, it looks like it should be a halloween item but at the same time I think it shouldn't
If this will be haloween item, then this helmet will cost 2 - 3 refs. if this will be helmet for every time, not for halloween only, then this will probably cost so much money / refs / keys.
ol' sprucey boi 8. sep. 2013 kl. 8:24 
Going off of what the guy said above, it might go for Buds if it is an item you see normally.

Personally... I wouldn't want to see this is a halloween item, because it's just a mask. Now if there was a set to go along with it, then I would halloween the sucker. If there was a special type of vision added to it - Halloween.

But if this thing was JUST a hat/misc, then it should be a regularly seen item. (The reason people want it to be halloween is because of the backdrop and the dramatic lighting. If you saw this in Pyroland with balloonicorns and rainbows everywhere, would YOU think it was halloween-worthy?)
Sidst redigeret af ol' sprucey boi; 8. sep. 2013 kl. 8:25
Right now l think ist on the fence, cool and creepy enough to be halloween, but still normal enough to simply be regular, but it would look cool if one of the goggles was smashed and some tubes were torn
catboy doggirl 12. sep. 2013 kl. 17:40 
ID say a Halloween hat, but then it looks like it would be a normal hat. MY biggest answer would be a little on the Halloween side though
< >
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50