Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

AdventurOS
SGT.Goldenface 28. sep, 2013 @ 5:03pm
I HAVE AN IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!! who would of ever known I could think for myself!
I think that you should alow people to create worlds or structures and peoplr can submitt them on the workshop and then you can veiw that structure in the game oooooo and if yu delete a file that you have already talked to all other files nearthat one file will act like the file died and they are covering it up ooooooooooooooooooo even a better Idea you canplay with your freinds and it could merge both worlds together and have one whole new world
Viser 1-15 av 23 kommentarer
< >
Evelend  [utvikler] 28. sep, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Those are all interesting ideas hahaha We are working on our community website where we'll give the users good tools for submitting ideas and report bugs etc. We are going to properly announce it when ready, but on the mean time, don't stop the creativity ;)
PotatoTomato 29. sep, 2013 @ 10:42am 
awesome. i wonder what every other game i buy after this is going to become. after all. games are files too. what happens if i find the adventure os files? what happens?
SGT.Goldenface 29. sep, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
oooooooh maybe games from steam will show up as areas and characters from the game !!!!!!!! and certain easter eggs and special quests or even locations can be made or unlocked based on certain combinations of games you have installed like maybe if you have at least 3 valve games on top of having those characters in the game as well as the locations and areas you would be able to go on a quest for the answer to why valve has not mad a third game in any of their series yet........ then again wouldn't you have to get rights for that? OH what would steam look like!!!!? so many references to games ohhhhh wait are you planning for different files to be represented differently like locations such as downloads, desktop, and libraries all being represented as towns, cities, or even counties based on the size of the location and how many files are listed under it. this game has so much potential and possibilities and this could bring a whole new type of game to the table and I definitely want to help the production of this game and I REALLY want this game but sadly I don't think I will have money by the time It could come out but I would like to test
Vervox 29. sep, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
so If I have TF2 then in one room a heavy will be mauling me, and in another Ill have a castle crasher barbarian koncking my face off? WOW, UPVOTE!
Macejohnson 29. sep, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
I like his ideals :D
SGT.Goldenface 30. sep, 2013 @ 7:13am 
oooooo what if the heavy that is mauling you is also blocking the path and killing you making him a hazard but in order to pass you have to give him a sandvich that a spy gives you after he killed a heavy for the brief case and after etting the sandvich you can give it to the heavy and that will befriend him and he can help you and follow you through your journey and even fight with you or he could say thank you al leave and maybe open up a shop in the downloads folder or he could just leave to return later in the game to help you out when you need it like that wolf from resident evil 4 ooooooo and what ever weapons and clothes you have equipped on your class for the game they will have equipped on themselves and the items you have in tf2 will be available at a MANN CO. shop along with ones you don't have yet would need but the price for ones you have are reasonably priced but one you don't you will have to pay a little more in game money
PotatoTomato 2. okt, 2013 @ 9:46am 
It seems i have ♥♥♥♥ed with your brains. eh?
PotatoTomato 2. okt, 2013 @ 9:48am 
Maybe the adventure os files is the thing the final boss is protecting. and when you go in there you do a total paradox cluster and it all blows up giving you the ability to go anywhere on your computer.
Captain Frosty 6. okt, 2013 @ 11:50am 
what is with the ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
Seff 21. okt, 2013 @ 6:46am 
The last idea was cool.
SGT.Goldenface 21. okt, 2013 @ 6:55am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Captain Frosty:
what is with the ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
sorry I was trying to get that OOOOOOOH AHHHHHH sound
Necron McDonalds 11. nov, 2013 @ 7:48am 
The merging world ideas won´t work online.
It is security issues.

But maybe local can work.
PotatoTomato 15. nov, 2013 @ 6:33am 
what if.... you find a virus?
GaaZ 16. nov, 2013 @ 10:45am 
hmmm...
desmay 17. nov, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
Whatever a virus is it should swarm
Viser 1-15 av 23 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50