Ta gra została wybrana do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tą grą. Valve skontaktowało się z jej twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

AdventurOS
Space_Girl_DFTBA 15 Lis, 2013 - 7:07
Some questions and ideas
Hi, I have some questions and ideas, so here they are:
Q1. will there be a way to get updates for the game? I can imagine, that this is something which has a lot of potential to get updated as new filetypes start to exist etc.
Q2. If I'm not mistaken, you mentioned that the game will be open to be modified, will there be ways for people to share their new modifications?
I1. I just saw that the demo won't be a thing, but I still think it may be good to attract even more buyers, so perhaps, after you've finished the actual game, you could start working on an online demo, which will give people an idea of the gameplay, to interest them into getting the actual game. I would suggest making a small exmple 'harddrive', which players can use as a map, and modify to change the experience, so they'll also be able to experience this aspect of the game.
I2. perhaps it might be cool if removable hardware (such as usb drives) is represented as ships or floating/moving castles (perhaps reference to howl's moving castle ;) )
Wyświetlanie 1-1 z 1 komentarzy
< >
Evelend  [autor] 15 Lis, 2013 - 17:29 
Hello Space_Girl_DFTBA and thanks for your questions and ideas!

Q1-The game starts using a launcher which works as an automatic updater for the game and at the same time for changing the options and for loading Mods.

Q2-We'll have the community section on our website available but also we'll try to give you a better and easiest way to share all your creations in time.

I1-A demo better adjusted to the real game will be available as soon as the game is in a more complete stage of development. For now we want to focus all our resources on the main objective.

I2-Its a good idea, we'll think about it ;)

Regards,
-André
Wyświetlanie 1-1 z 1 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50