This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Bugbear Entertainment's Next Car Game
Laerrus Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:47pm
Free roam
I know it's prolly all track racing...

But some kind of sand pit free roam through the wilderness and over the hills kind of mode would be awesome...

Anything like that planned?
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
< >
Laerrus Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
Or even a stunt pit mode with loop de loops and ramps, and other various ways to smash cars to bits!
IceGuru Sep 12, 2013 @ 9:02pm 
I agree ... something like smugglers run would be nice.
BOBO Sep 12, 2013 @ 11:30pm 
Yeah! Stunt mode with or w\o time limit would be nice. It will be also cool to play this mode in multiplayer. Even if there is Crashday or TM.
Bugbear  [developer] Sep 13, 2013 @ 1:45am 
Not confirming a free roam mode, but we have been thinking about it. The tracks avoid invisible barriers, in any case.
WO2. SpazldRust [RAMC] Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:14am 
This would be amazing! A sandbox race maybe? So like a dakar, an area you have to get from A to B on or just a flatout free roam. (Like the pun? No. Me neither).
Skodo Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:45am 
An open race area where you have to go from A to B is cool, but a sandbox game no, please.
robert | CSP Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:04am 
CTF !
like the old Insane game
toiletham Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:22am 
Originally posted by Laerrus:
Or even a stunt pit mode with loop de loops and ramps, and other various ways to smash cars to bits!

I would love to see this type of mode. Let me crash into things and accumulate points! SOLD!
Sepums Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:05am 
A stunt mode like that of Crashday would be really nice.
However, with or without stunts/freeroaming.. the game is going to be amazing.
Last edited by Sepums; Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:05am
Mohasz Sep 13, 2013 @ 11:55am 
Yeah, Crashday came to mind. Not a bad idea.
Chuckskyline Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:57pm 
How about a sandbox mode that has a small town. Like something that would be 100 acres or something, you know a town with a like 1000 people in it.. and you just have like roads... and ramps, and stuff to crash into?

Maybe AI drivers driving around that we can smash into just for mindless giggles.

Brütal, Legendary Wizard Sep 13, 2013 @ 3:53pm 
They should bring the ragdoll stunts back. Like for instance: High jump, bowling... and maybe something new? The freeroaming idea just tingles my gaspedal foot, going up and down on a industrial sand pit crashing into diggers and tractors... Or maybe sliding around in a snowy laketown. Friggin love the idea driving on ice while plowing through snow. (You'll remember this in the first Flatout {2004})

Even though this ''Next car game'' doesn't have a final name yet...
Last edited by Brütal, Legendary Wizard; Sep 13, 2013 @ 3:54pm
IceGuru Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:55pm 
You guys are making me wanna try and emulate smugglers run...I wish someone would make a pc version of that game.
Laerrus Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:44am 
No time limit on stunt free roam mode! Or at least an option not to have one!

If you put this in anyway... lol

No invisible walls, eh?

That sounds awesome!

MasterfulGamester Sep 14, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
That would be cool. Maybe you can see the other racers also driving around too.
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50