Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Arma 3. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Arma 3.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Ballistic's Altis Sandbox
If you have any suggestions for features or future development ideas post them here. I will also post my current ideas here for commenting. This is all speculative but if there is a lot of support for any particular ideas they will get more consideration.
- TDM Game mode - you will select either a Independent or OPFOR soldier slot from mission screen and then battle in a confined area of the Altis map. Spawn points and weapon caches as well as additional barricades and obstacles will be placed around the map.
- CTF Game mode - Same as the above idea except utilising the Sites module available in the editor enabling people to capture flags etc.
- Sniper Shooting Range - What use are the sniper rifles on the small range currently in the sandbox? My idea for this is to place the firing positions under the tower in the corner and have them looking out across the gulf. Then using the same method for concrete blocks and targets, place units at incremental distances.
- Squad Up! - Join the 5 players from each faction into one squad so its easier and more fun to play in the PVP zone, also to know where other players are around Altis.
- The F/A-18 Super Hornet Mod - add John_Spartan and Saul's F/A-18 mod to the current vehicles included in game. Done but requires downloading and the installation of the mod files.
- A version for people who host dedicated servers with more players. The limit is currently 5 because anymore with this type of mission would be hectic consuming on the host. This would be really easy to do and if someone wants it to happen give me a heads up.
- Any weapons, vehicles, outfits that are added in future updates.
Last edited by Ballistic; Sep 18, 2013 @ 5:04pm