This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Pro Janitor Police
AdaptivElite  [developer] Feb 7, 2014 @ 1:29pm
Have some feedback on the game?
We would love to know what you think! Give it a play at our website[new.adaptivelite.com] and let us know what you guys think!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
thndrking4 Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:02pm 
First off, I love your games. It's great and I've actually been kinda eager to play it for a while now. Did not disappoint either. Yeah, it isn't the GREATEST game out there, but it's definitely good, at least from my stand point. However, this is the list i made while playing the game. I didn't complete it but I don't really have the time right now but if i end up completing it i'll see if i can add more feedback. Hope this helps, and also don't get discouraged, i just pointed out the bad but there was a lot of good.
-
Slightly less enemies right off the bat.
Garbage ground should have a surface to it. creates the illusion you will die if you touch it.
Maybe have grunting sounds with the swoops with the mop.
Make the gun have ammo so it because more of a privilege then an all.
Make the enemies a little bit more obvious to spot. i.e. have their colors really stick out with the background.
Water kills you but garbage doesn't. Maybe have the water have a shark in it or make it lava or something to make it obvious it will kill. Maybe even electrified.
The animations feel a bit stiff. Maybe have some in between frames, at least with the characters.
The leaked pipes that push you up, maybe have a gushing sound to go with that.
The enemies that just suddenly become enemies when you are right next to them become a little annoying, though that may just be me.
End of 1st level, the sprites glitch out if you run into the last wall.
Just as a suggestion, not a complaint, maybe experiment with, instead of double jump, a jump that last longer if you hold down space.
level two and still haven't figured out the deal with these pink coins and bottles. Not sure if glitch, but level two, under one of the platforms in this metal area, can't pick up bottle. May just be that i have three
Killed a bird and it stuck there after death.
So far, level two feels like level one but longer. I'd suggest having the monsters do more damage depending on what level it is. Makes a sense of progression.
I think game over screen is broken? But i would get rid of game overs all together. the whole point behind them was to get people to pay more money in coins. games don't really need them now. I'd just suggest restarting that part when you die.
Yeah can't get out of game over screen.
The second boss was very good, only complain is the hit-box is a little small.
AdaptivElite  [developer] Feb 27, 2014 @ 5:03pm 
Don't worry, we aren't discouraged. We just like to see this as a first step towards making something that's good, better. :)
node357 Oct 9, 2014 @ 5:10pm 
that URL doesn't seem to work :/
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50