Sjel Blad Castle
Avalon4 Sep 11, 2013 @ 5:23pm
List of Castle Bugs
I must say, this castle is astounding! Truly fit for a Dragonborn, and in a pretty appropriate place too! That being said, I expected your first submission to contain a lot of mistakes - and I found plenty. It's a WONDERFUL first mod, but these things should be fixed as soon as you can fix them, to avoid getting some bad looks from castle visitors.

Some of the things I found that will need fixing, grouped by the room where they were found:

-------
(NOTE) The problems I put in this original post have all been fixed (yay!)

So now the thread is being used to keep a running tally of those nasty bugs in the corners of the castle.
Last edited by Avalon4; Jan 23 @ 9:44am
Showing 1-15 of 320 comments
< >
Marethyu Sep 12, 2013 @ 3:04am 
what ive noticed is that when you search the pelts, chitin, bones, or scales is nothing happens
Miksonus Sep 12, 2013 @ 7:08am 
also the scrolls achemy incr. and potion storage doesent work for me.
tcjstn Sep 12, 2013 @ 9:38am 
I can't get past the Bethesda loading screen before it crashes.
Miksonus Sep 12, 2013 @ 10:20am 
basicly all storage for alchemy and forging doesnt work :/ and i just had a nasty fight with a dragon in a vault, he is flying through walls flors basicly everything and i think he is imposible to kill cos i didnt manage to do him any harm ;D
Mr.Dollface Sep 12, 2013 @ 11:08am 
mine works fine
sbrownx  [developer] Sep 12, 2013 @ 12:14pm 
Thanks for starting this discussion. It is very convenient for me to simply come here and see what is amiss.
Avalon4 Sep 12, 2013 @ 12:39pm 
Originally posted by Miksonus:
basicly all storage for alchemy and forging doesnt work :/ and i just had a nasty fight with a dragon in a vault, he is flying through walls flors basicly everything and i think he is imposible to kill cos i didnt manage to do him any harm ;D

Strange... I also encountered that dragon in the vault, but he was completely docile. I even tried attacking him a few times, and he didn't get angry. I also hit him with Bend Will, but it did nothing (which is good, of course)

Maybe one of your other installed mods makes all dragons automatically hostile?
sbrownx  [developer] Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:30pm 
Originally posted by Avalon4:
Originally posted by Miksonus:

Strange... I also encountered that dragon in the vault, but he was completely docile. I even tried attacking him a few times, and he didn't get angry. I also hit him with Bend Will, but it did nothing (which is good, of course)

Maybe one of your other installed mods makes all dragons automatically hostile?

The dragon in the vault is set up to "protect" the player and for some random reason a bandit is spawning in there, and he attacks it. Still figuring out the dragon AI packages. I cant get him to return to his perch after killing any threats.
Last edited by sbrownx; Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:31pm
Miksonus Sep 13, 2013 @ 5:15am 
I'v switch off all other mods and after 2 hits with Mace of Molag Bal the Dragon become hostile so maybe damage of magica or stamina makes him angry ;) but atually is not a big problem cos who normal attacks a golden dragon in his vault ;D
Bigger problem for me are those alchemy and forging storage conteiners (inc., scrolls, potions etc.) they look awsome but I would like to find the reason of them not working. Any ideas?
Miksonus Sep 13, 2013 @ 5:18am 
oww and the fountain in a thron room! it took me 20min to get out from it. Its realy easy to get stuck in there ;)
sbrownx  [developer] Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:57am 
Miksonus - That's my fault! I put collision barriers on the sides and one near the dragon statue, but not near the braziers; it will be fix in the v1.1 update.......plus the waterfall is going to be the entrance to the Customization Chamber :). As for the containers are concerned, I am looking into it. They appear to work for most people. The dragon is defintely a WIP.

Miksonus Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:01am 
Thanks Sbrownx! Ur doing great job with this mod and i cannot wait for the update :) keep up the good job man :)
GranolaBar Sep 13, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
Originally posted by tcjstn:
I can't get past the Bethesda loading screen before it crashes.
This is because your mods have a conflict with one another, try and turn some on and off to find out which it is. Drove me crazy as well for quite some time.
Lupercus Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:46pm 
Everything has been working fine for the most part I have no problem with anything so far in except the Smithing area where all the items pop out of place and can't be cleaned up also why is everyone obsessed with attacking there own Treasure guardian? XD
nightravenwing Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:02pm 
Awesome mod dude - I am following you now because of your positive response to this criticism
Showing 1-15 of 320 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50