This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Diogo.Stuart.pt  [developer] Sep 16, 2013 @ 1:37pm
What was the last Point and Click game you played?
And do you remember when?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Biggie Sep 16, 2013 @ 1:49pm 
Back to the Future, tell tale games :P This year!
Diogo.Stuart.pt  [developer] Sep 16, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Mine was Deponia, last year. xP Currently playing Beneath a Steel Sky.
Last edited by Diogo.Stuart.pt; Sep 16, 2013 @ 2:38pm
Leonsuper Sep 16, 2013 @ 1:59pm 
I think it was Machinarium. Great game, i love the art style and the soundtrack!
Major Idea Sep 16, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
Minesweeper. (Basically I'm a virgin and you'll be my first. #Bowchickabowwow )
Diogo.Stuart.pt  [developer] Sep 16, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by The Major Idea:
Minesweeper.
That's a puzzle game. xD But you indeed point and click to play it.

Originally posted by The Major Idea:
Basically I'm a virgin and you'll be my first. #Bowchickabowwow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_6CopW9GQ
Last edited by Diogo.Stuart.pt; Sep 16, 2013 @ 2:46pm
Nulmas Sep 16, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
The latest point & click I played (and still am playing) is the old Blade Runner from Westwood Studios. As for the most recently released, it was The Walking Dead.
Diogo.Stuart.pt  [developer] Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:14pm 
I want to give Blade Runner a try. Are you enjoying it? :)
ruleta Sep 16, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
Lemmings?
Diogo.Stuart.pt  [developer] Sep 17, 2013 @ 3:17am 
It also is considered a puzzle game, but a darn good one! :D
John Wallace  [developer] Sep 17, 2013 @ 3:31am 
Broken Sword 1 The Directors Cut and Broken Sword 2 the Smoking Mirror on Ipad this year :)
Nulmas Sep 17, 2013 @ 3:50am 
Blade Runner still holds up very well, even after all these years.

But you need to get a special installer in order to get it to work on recent machines (this one: http://sierrahelp.com/download.php?file=Files/NonSierra/BladeRunnerSetup.exe).

You'll also need an application to slow down modern CPUs. There are at least two sections of the game with bugs caused by faster CPUs. One of these sections is completely optional but the other will actually kill you with absolutely no chance of survival. I suggest using Advanced Game Loader to solve this (http://www.sven-of-nine.de/site/lib/exe/fetch.php/downloads:advanced_game_loader.zip)
Eternal Fart Sep 17, 2013 @ 4:27am 
Fellow portuguese rebel here ;)

I started playing point'n'click games with the various Lucasarts adventures. I remember playing the demo of Escape from Monkey Island and loving the crap out of it. It was like a cartoon. Shortly after, my older brother started lending me games like Day of the Tentacle and Fate of Atlantis. Top stuff. However, as great and funny as these games are, I kind of lost patience with Lucasarts' 'out-of-the-box' puzzles and stopped playing for a while.

However, recently I started going back to the point'n'click genre again with games like Runaway 3, Sam & Max seasons, Hector: Badge of Carnage, The Walking Dead and, right now, Deponia, Broken Sword and Resonance. Unfortunately, the lack of time means that I'm yet to finish these last 3 games :P

I read about Blade Runner on the retro gaming magazine Retroaction and it looked really, really good.

Boa sorte com o jogo e não se esqueçam de chatear o Rock,Paper,Shotgun, Tigsource e o Indie Games Blog para publicitarem isto!
Last edited by Eternal Fart; Sep 17, 2013 @ 4:27am
Razias Sep 17, 2013 @ 6:14am 
Tales of Monkey Island a couple of years ago, did not really finish it.

I confess that adventure games are not really my favorite kind of game but this being a new portuguese project I will try to finish it.

Diogo.Stuart.pt  [developer] Sep 17, 2013 @ 4:05pm 
Originally posted by KeeperXIII:
Boa sorte com o jogo e não se esqueçam de chatear o Rock,Paper,Shotgun, Tigsource e o Indie Games Blog para publicitarem isto!
We already sent a press release to all of them. Indie Games Blog already talked about us. ;)
Eternal Fart Sep 17, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
Originally posted by Jump 'N Shoot Man:
Tales of Monkey Island a couple of years ago, did not really finish it.

I confess that adventure games are not really my favorite kind of game but this being a new portuguese project I will try to finish it.

Well, in my case, I fell in love with adventure games again thanks to Runaway 3 and Broken Sword. The puzzles are really satisfying when they make sense and make you feel like Macgyver and when you already know what to do before even finishing the puzzle. It makes it feel more like an investigation.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 15 30 50