Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Wake Island 1944 Beta v5
What servers is it on?
I would like to try it out!
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 18
Map should enter rotation on RGN, CLOWNS, TWI Crucible, SK, 26th Marines, and possibly a few more. Get a few friends to join, and vote for a map change to try it out.
Wow Battlefield 1942 map in RO2! Awesome!
Yea same here, this map looks awesome
my favorite map of all time. I put in over 800 hours on wake island alone in BF2.
Цитата допису Anthony817:
Also battflefield 1943
Цитата допису J. Bowlin:
Цитата допису Anthony817:
Also battflefield 1943
lol if thats the case well, wake island has been in Battlefield vietnam, battlefield heroes, BF1942, BF2, BF2142, BF1943, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, Now red orchestra 2, It will be in the pacific theater of Heroes and generals (said by one of the developers) I've even played wake island maps in Far Cry 2 lol. it is the most loved map in the gaming world I think.
Yeah its got a very nice semetry to the map that is just not found too often anymore. Seige of Shanghai is somewhat like it in that it is horeshoe shaped as well.
long live wake island. hey this is me getting a three star promotion in BF2 wake island. I was so happy that day. Long time ago. I didn't even have a widescreen monitor :boomer: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=207226153
Цитата допису 0V3RKILL:
Цитата допису J. Bowlin:
Also battflefield 1943
lol if thats the case well, wake island has been in Battlefield vietnam, battlefield heroes, BF1942, BF2, BF2142, BF1943, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, Now red orchestra 2, It will be in the pacific theater of Heroes and generals (said by one of the developers) I've even played wake island maps in Far Cry 2 lol. it is the most loved map in the gaming world I think.

BF3 too
oh yeah thats true. too bad I couldnt enjoy it as much in there. Every1 was so busy doing that dam metro. Cause everything was much easier in metro. So they would stop going to large maps like wake. Cause everything was twice harder. So it was hard for me to find some good wakes in BF3.
yeah BF3 was a fail, every previous game was perfect untill they started making CoD-like games
It's coming to this server as soon as we get it to work: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/88.194.145.228:7777/
We have other custom maps aswell like Kitajima, Stream & Bataan and we add them as the working brewed versions comes out. Gametype is campaign.
I'll probably get hate for this, but B2K maps are my favorite ones from BF3.
I started with BF3, played BFBC2 and play them both back and forth. Amazing map, OP!
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 18
На сторінку: 1530 50