Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Jupiter
Volvo why can't I delete this?
No really. I want to delete this stupid post. D:
Last edited by Graham Crackers; Aug 18, 2014 @ 8:23pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
OPTIMUS Sep 5, 2013 @ 10:35am 
пишите по русски я же не понимаю
NAХRЮER Sep 5, 2013 @ 10:37am 
-50% secondary ammo is not enough.
Remember, engi has 200 secondary ammo
Graham Crackers Sep 5, 2013 @ 10:39am 
Originally posted by HEY ARMANDO ♥♥♥♥ YOU!:
-50% secondary ammo is not enough.
Remember, engi has 200 secondary ammo

Fixed :D
Graham Crackers Sep 5, 2013 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Dipozit:
пишите по русски я же не понимаю

На хит: оглушает противника на 3 секунды, пока дело ущерб сверхурочных.
(Объяснение: он делает 15 ущерб, (45 на crit) в течение 3 секунд оглушения. Таким образом вы бы ударил кого-то, то делаете -5, -5, -5. На Крит она будет как -15, -15 -15.)

+ Криты когда целевой зависит от статуса эффект (то есть, jarate, дожигания, кровотечение, и т.д.)
+ скорость перезарядки 30%

-75% макс среднее боеприпасы
-1 кадр в клипе
-Нет случайных криты
Originally posted by Dipozit:
пишите по русски я же не понимаю
Nobody cares. Learn English.
Всем пофиг, учи олбанскей.
Cosmic Waffles_ Sep 5, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
A bit too op. MINUS reload speed by 4 secs or target is unstunned by other weps?
Dynamite Adams Sep 5, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Normally I'd say this is a cool idea, but I hate the idea of a hitscan stun.

With someone using this stunning would be common-place, which would be annoying.

At least with the sandman it requires distance and skill (and your opponents can dodge it) to successfully stun somebody.
Graham Crackers Sep 5, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
Originally posted by Esoteric Evan:
Normally I'd say this is a cool idea, but I hate the idea of a hitscan stun.

With someone using this stunning would be common-place, which would be annoying.

At least with the sandman it requires distance and skill (and your opponents can dodge it) to successfully stun somebody.

It's not hitscan, please read the last part of the description. =)
la di da di Sep 5, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
It feels a bit OP. Stun for 3 seconds can be ridiculous, and the reload speed for engineer secondaries is already fast. You could completely get rid of the stunning, and replace it with just a normal projectile, or you could make the reload speed slower. You could just hit someone close range with this taser, then shoot them with your shotgun to deal an easy 200+ damage while the other person can't fight back. Sounds a bit crazy.
Graham Crackers Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by foolsmate:
It feels a bit OP. Stun for 3 seconds can be ridiculous, and the reload speed for engineer secondaries is already fast. You could completely get rid of the stunning, and replace it with just a normal projectile, or you could make the reload speed slower. You could just hit someone close range with this taser, then shoot them with your shotgun to deal an easy 200+ damage while the other person can't fight back. Sounds a bit crazy.

Fixed =D
Donald Trumpet Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
Well, this weapon seems cool, but 1 shot? It resembles a semi-auto pistol, a pistol magazine with one shot seems a little silly. My idea would be firing a Rescue Ranger-like projectile with 5 round mag, crits stun, crits when target is affected by status effect, no random crits, -20% slower fire speed
Graham Crackers Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:57pm 
Originally posted by xFAILZx185:
Well, this weapon seems cool, but 1 shot? It resembles a semi-auto pistol, a pistol magazine with one shot seems a little silly. My idea would be firing a Rescue Ranger-like projectile with 5 round mag, crits stun, crits when target is affected by status effect, no random crits, -20% slower fire speed

Ah, but I kind of thought it would be like a taser gun, with the shot being the taser.
Red Eagle Sep 5, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
You know steam decides stats!
Donald Trumpet Sep 5, 2013 @ 4:09pm 
Originally posted by Graham Crackers:
Originally posted by xFAILZx185:
Well, this weapon seems cool, but 1 shot? It resembles a semi-auto pistol, a pistol magazine with one shot seems a little silly. My idea would be firing a Rescue Ranger-like projectile with 5 round mag, crits stun, crits when target is affected by status effect, no random crits, -20% slower fire speed

Ah, but I kind of thought it would be like a taser gun, with the shot being the taser.
I know what you meant, but the way this weapon looks it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Looks too much like a semi-auto. That whole magazine for one round? And it won't even fit into the chamber if it's that big. I'm just bringing my real world gun logic into a video game, you know, trying to ruin everyone's fun :) although my stats were serious
Werti100 Sep 5, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
awsome weapon idea we be cool to see this added, because engineer as currently 3 secondarys
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Per page: 15 30 50