Unique Skulls Of Skyrim Collection Black
G20  [developer] Sep 5, 2013 @ 7:45am
Input and Ideas?
I'm working on one last set.
And a sanctuary to place the Skulls in.
Thoughts so far:
A name for the sanctuary?
I'm thinking a set placed on monsters? eye colour to be considered, I'm thinking Yellow?
Sanctuary with arched nooks in the walls to place individual skulls, Kinda Dark and gothic fitting the theme. Accessible from a player home? or possibly from the DB or companions lair under the skyforge? or a location of its own?
Input and ideas welcomed
Last edited by G20; Sep 6, 2013 @ 4:37am
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
lorddragoblade Sep 5, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
cool devenlty need some skeleton guerds
G20  [developer] Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:44pm 
Skeleton guards. like it!
Originally posted by ster0267:
cool devenlty need some skeleton guerds
Annwynn Sep 6, 2013 @ 5:20am 
If you put the entrance under the skyforge, would you be able to make it to where we can enter it if it is closed off to you? I cured my lycanthropy so I can no longer enter there. I also saw on some other mods where they made entrances for all player homes into a storage area so that you can have access to all your homes along with your new larger storage area. They used trap doors in the floor. I thought that was kinda niffty.
Bluefunction Sep 6, 2013 @ 3:41pm 
mabie you have to fight a bunch of skeletons and then a powerful skeleton boss to be able to use the sanctuary?
G20  [developer] Sep 7, 2013 @ 4:01am 
For name i'm thinking just 'sancturay' or 'Dovahkiin Sanctuary'
lorddragoblade Sep 7, 2013 @ 4:51am 
hoow about skull heaven
Ursarkar E. Creed Sep 8, 2013 @ 3:04am 
i like the idea of haveing to fight to get your goddies so im up for fighting some things for it but not skeletons they die to easy and as for the name the dovahkins lair sounds good shold be a extenchion to the house mebey add a basement to one of the houses
HennozzG Sep 10, 2013 @ 11:28pm 
First of all, I love your mods. They really enhance the game. Maybe you could call it the Castle of Bones, make the eyes purple and put it under the well in Riften? Also, I'd love to make a mod like this, but thought it best to ask your permission first. Mind if I make a Unique Swords of Skyrim mod, with different textures and names, obviously?
The Master of Bored Sep 12, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
acutally i like the sactuary thing, but for the hell of it, why not make a few entire skelectons
like chose a few and make the ribs and arms. and maybe after you get a certine numbeer a skulls get a prize
The Master of Bored Sep 12, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
Originally posted by HennozzG:
First of all, I love your mods. They really enhance the game. Maybe you could call it the Castle of Bones, make the eyes purple and put it under the well in Riften? Also, I'd love to make a mod like this, but thought it best to ask your permission first. Mind if I make a Unique Swords of Skyrim mod, with different textures and names, obviously?
ummm the theives guild in under the well in riften, i think
HennozzG Sep 13, 2013 @ 9:42am 
Good point. Maybe the one in Whiterun or Solitude then? Wells seem quite good for secret passages
Originally posted by Theodore-dee:
ummm the theives guild in under the well in riften, i think
G20  [developer] Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:17am 
Hey dude, thanks, there's no bigger compliment, Go for it man, you've got my thumbs ups already ;) There's been another scavenger hunt mod just released on a similar basis for dragon stones similarly re-textured. To be honest they dont get the most amount of thumbs ups, it's not like weapon and armor mods but they're fun making :)
lorddragoblade Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:38am 
you got my thub up m8 hehe
HennozzG Sep 14, 2013 @ 1:20am 
Thanks. I'll start work on it right away. Can anyone please visit my page to give me some ideas? Thanks
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50