Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

PULSAR: Lost Colony
43Vetra 26 set 2013, ore 9:32
Making your own colony
Now, I know this sounds crazy... but imagine, if you will, taking a certain ship designed for a big mission out into the orbit of a nearby planet. You scan the planet for life, and detect a land mass large enough to start a colony. You land and begin preparations for a base. After it is done, people begin showing up to tour the area, and you get enough money for housing. After awhile the planet is fully inhabited, with you and your crew the leaders of this planet. I mean, this game is called "Lost Colony, right?

Just a little stupid idea... pay no attention... *Hides in a Gentleman's ship*
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 17
< >
43Vetra 26 set 2013, ore 9:37 
I guess I'll put any more of my dumb Ideas to stop from cluttering this page with hundreds of useless suggestions.

So, me and my friends were playing around on a demo map I made, and it was a small spaceship. I pretty much just made a smaller version of a drone ship from FTL, and so... will there be little ships you can be in? or drones? Most importantly, can you have ares of the ship that get blown off, and you simply seal it off? Or a detachable deck so you can get close-up scans, or fit in a space station?

I'm gonna go hide nervously in a barrel now...
43Vetra 26 set 2013, ore 9:38 
*I guess I'll put my dumb ideas here to avoid clutter in main page
43Vetra 26 set 2013, ore 9:40 
Just came from playing Starforge, Kinetic void, and Cortex command. Be aware, more stupid ideas to come!

Don't look at me, I'm scared.
Parkertheballer 26 set 2013, ore 13:46 
Well, the game is more premised around space exploration and gameplay centered around the ship, along with minor incounters outisde of the ship. Keep in mind, there will be no maintnance for your own character other than keeping your health up, but each ship will require maintnance.
43Vetra 26 set 2013, ore 15:28 
True, but I would love for this to be in, and if not, I'll just mod it I suppose. I was just thinking, you set up a small town, and come back every month or so to check up and collect earnings to fund your intergalactic mini-fleet of explorers and builders! I'm Star Trek'en up in the houuuuse.

G'bye freind!
Vervox 26 set 2013, ore 21:27 
Would you set up a democracy or a dictatorship?
43Vetra 27 set 2013, ore 10:05 
Most definitely! Can't imagine why you wouldn't build your planet into a massive battle-cruiser and fire on any ship in the sector!

Or is that just me?
insanegorey [420SC] 29 set 2013, ore 11:18 
Maybe they could add a DLC to it like your idea.... keep em coming dude!
43Vetra 30 set 2013, ore 12:53 
I can understand why a crew of 5 is a good amount, and the AI looks good, however I am hoping to see larger crews. Now, I understand that the Fluffy Biscuit Company will be a food delivery service. Does this mean if I have one of their ships, I might be able to, say, take a hull full of rare
seeds to a planet, and maybe I need extra crew? What then?

Maybe it does not matter.
43Vetra 30 set 2013, ore 13:08 
Now, I understand you can have different engines, and outfit your ship for a purpose, but, unless their is some sort of visual change then I won't change the original design. What I would like is to have a sort of "Ship editor". Nothing fancy like changing the whole ship... but...

Your crew is not happy with the current look of the ship, and all want it to be refit. Unlike Kinetic Void, where you just place the object and there you go, I imagine you could go into a blueprints menu in the engineering bay, and start building. You would be presented with four layers of building.
Subsystems: Electricity, Oxygen, Cameras, so on.
Devices: The warp drive all the way down to the coffee machine.
Decor: Plants, beds, stuff like that.
Hull: I would like to be able to either place down presets, single panels, or click and drag for precise ship making. Each ship would be only a max size, and making a big box in space would be useless, preventing things such as warp. Making one so tiny would make it disappear.
Now, stay with me here.
Your crew has to take down and place every piece. Annoying, right? Space simulator. for you. Also just go to a space station to get auto-built.
43Vetra 1 ott 2013, ore 10:27 
Now I'm a 25 dollar backer. Should have saved that money, but hey.
43Vetra 6 ott 2013, ore 17:27 
I'm wanting a medium-sized ship with a few shuttles. And a large ship with thousands of drones.
43Vetra 6 ott 2013, ore 17:28 
Nanobots... I'm going somewhere with this, I tell you!
43Vetra 7 ott 2013, ore 6:20 
Kickstarter is complete! Game incoming! (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')>
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█