A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

PULSAR: Lost Colony
edinstein  [autor] 31 Ago, 2013 às 10:07
Q&A Event!
Post your questions here and we'll make a video entry answering them!

The sky is the limit- oh wait... The GALAXY is the limit! :D

We'll also take popular questions from all of our other sources, and from other discussions!
Última alteração por edinstein; 31 Ago, 2013 às 12:25
A mostrar 1-15 de 54 comentários
< >
Jrgl_Cuchallain 31 Ago, 2013 às 12:50 
Can you give any more details on the stealth boarding?

Will there be explorable space stations?
Última alteração por Jrgl_Cuchallain; 31 Ago, 2013 às 12:50
Baka Aitsu 31 Ago, 2013 às 14:22 
will there be a beta? if there is where and how to get it
HD Nisslett [SWE] 31 Ago, 2013 às 14:27 
Is there going to be a shortcut for traveling large distances (for example, traveling from solar system to solar system)? If so will it be some sort of faster warp travel like Star Trek that still takes a measureable amount of time or instatnaenous like Stargate?
Última alteração por HD Nisslett [SWE]; 31 Ago, 2013 às 14:28
Matt Cason 31 Ago, 2013 às 14:55 
Is there any intention/interest in doing a Kickstarter on this game? The concept and footage I've already seen (including an excellent playthrough by Etalyx/GamersDissent on YouTube) has excited me enough that I'd fund it in a heartbeat and I'm sure many other gamers would, too!
Exterminatus 31 Ago, 2013 às 16:07 
Are there persistent elements that carry over between games or is it more like a true rouge-like and we start with the same stuff every time?

Also, what's your stance on modding and can we expect to see Steam Workshop support?
Última alteração por Exterminatus; 31 Ago, 2013 às 16:08
Kilian 31 Ago, 2013 às 17:17 
Love everything I've seen of your project guys! Reaaally looking foward to see how the final result will be!

My questions:

-Any chance of EVA suits/astronauts suits? If that's the case any chance of landing in planets without atmosphere and more survival elements like Oxigen meter for the suits/starship.

-How many biomes/planet types do you plan to do?
Última alteração por Kilian; 31 Ago, 2013 às 17:18
McJigglePuffs 31 Ago, 2013 às 18:13 
Will there be any type of ship-to-ship boarding? If so how will that work (As in teleporters or a dock on the ships which you can connect)
pugpug62 31 Ago, 2013 às 18:54 
Will there be ship customization? Exterior, Interior? Maybe mementos from visited planets?
Will there be character customization?
Impcommander 31 Ago, 2013 às 20:57 
How much of a horror/mystery element will there be ? Some of the screenshots seem to point towards that being an aspect of the game, and i certainly think that i would be interesting to have say, a haunted or totally abandoned space station, that might tell a sort of fragmentary story, or lead you to clues about the Lost Colony itself.

Which leads into my second question, which is, Will the nature of how the colony was seperated change as part of the dynamic playthroughs ? For instance if space ship encounter X, randomly generated clues "A", "G" and "I" with Mercenary Rebels as the enemy encounter, then the Colony severed contacts with earth or something to that nature.

I really enjoyed the sort of abstract entities that we saw in Star Trek, and movies like Sunshine and Solaris. Are these sorts of crazy difficult to wrap your head around without going "whoa space is so....deep 0_0" being considered ? or are we having a more "FIRE THE GUNS DAMN YOU !!! BOARDING PARTY 6 TO THE PORT AIRLOCK, FIX PLASMA BAYONETS AND PREPARE TO GET STUCK IN !" sort of serenity, battlestar style stuff.

Thanks for answers in advance, The game is looking positively awesome so far !
EnsignSDcard 1 Set, 2013 às 1:45 
Will it be possible to establish communication with other passing ships? If so, how do you propose to make a coherent Ship-to-Ship Com system?

I suggest having a defined IFF ping, one that a Captain can initiate to try to alert nearby ships of friendly intentions. Maybe the ping could be customizable? Keep in mind many will probably deliver false pings trying to lower suspicion. I think it would make it another way to create a tense situation. Knowing full well that the opposing ship may be lying. But also a way of potentially gaining an ally in the universe. It could also give away a ship's position if they had not yet been targeted.

Of course this is all based off of supposition, personally I am very curious as to how the Captain's role as a diplomate is suppose to play, and how you currently envision the Comm systems..
Última alteração por EnsignSDcard; 1 Set, 2013 às 2:08
Mellow Fellow | APP 1 Set, 2013 às 2:26 
What will the price point be for the final release? Are you having special prices for the beta/alpha releases? When is the estimated launch date? How many devs do you have working on this game? What are your plans for the factions, regarding their specialty and personality? Also, Etalyx/gamers dissent sent me.
McJigglePuffs 1 Set, 2013 às 5:00 
Will it just be your singular ship or is it possible to band together with other ships for a short/long period of time?
McJigglePuffs 1 Set, 2013 às 5:24 
Ah also will there be updates to the game after release? (Sorry about not stringing these questions together I am just excited to see what this game turns into and I keep thinking of new questions)
Hetachi 1 Set, 2013 às 15:34 
WIll there be an autopathing system? For example setting destination on the main controls and allowing the ship to try and autopilot itself. And if so how smart will the autopilot be? Will it be able to do only simple things like warps between planets, or will it help with landinds and boarding?
=THT= Sean490 2 Set, 2013 às 5:00 
I made a thread before I saw this one ... Ok so how does entering a planet currently work, and how will it work in the future? Does a seamless landing fit (no loading screen) anywhere in the equation?
A mostrar 1-15 de 54 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50