This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

PULSAR: Lost Colony
[506th]Kolljak Feb 26, 2014 @ 12:36pm
Bugs in Close Alpha
just a few bugs since their is no Official forums ill post them here and alert them on their twitter page

1. Escape opens menu but then their is no way to cloes the menu w/o disconnecting

2. When you disconnect and reconnect it still shows the SLOT you where in as you still being in it making it unusable
3.there is not a Control's Menu in options for a person to see the controls and fix issue #1

I recommend a quick patch asap to remedy this so that the Closed alpha can be played and it further explored for bugs.

You Friend and Backer
Last edited by [506th]Kolljak; Feb 26, 2014 @ 12:37pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
2468wdwa1 Feb 27, 2014 @ 1:55pm 
I experienced the same problems, pretty game breaking, especially since there is no site or forum I can find that has the default controls posted
[506th]Kolljak Feb 27, 2014 @ 1:57pm 
i got a kick how they said it was working or " we will have a working closed alpha" and it is in fact not working.
Professor von Calamity Sep 23, 2014 @ 11:19am 
Considering the request I just posted reminding the devs that they *still* have not posted hardware and software system requirements (and that we DO need them), this thread gives me a somewhat ominous feeling. I do hope to be proven wrong in that, but it's entirely up to the dev team...
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50