Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Speling Mistake
Captain Cox 2013 年 9 月 5 日 下午 8:14
Stats (Non-Joke, Actual weapon Option)
The other stats discussion is just for joking, but this is for actual stats, Weapon placement, Set options, the works. Here was my idea.
Secondary weapon as replacement for medi-gun. A medieval weapon, persay. Here are my stats:
-75% slower heal rate
+Can revive dead players
-The heal target cant be Revived if he has been dead for 3 seconds
+Ubercharge refills ammo to full for both you and the heal target, and increases healing speed to the normal medi-gun
+Every time you revive a player, 10% uber is added

Tell me what you think, and give me your opinion, stats, etc. I think this would make an incredible Medi-gun replacement.
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 16
Chungus McBungus 2013 年 9 月 5 日 下午 9:00 
Completely game breaking
Kizbee 2013 年 9 月 5 日 下午 10:47 
that is good so...
when can i download it?
最後修改者:Kizbee; 2013 年 9 月 5 日 下午 10:47
Captain Cox 2013 年 9 月 6 日 上午 7:19 
That... is... AWESOME but the revive dead player thing hmmm mayby the last per you were healing gets a speed bonus of %300 and a sonn as he gets healed it stops?
Tell me what you think.

P.S. Check my channel on youtube @ Wommo Maher and suggest some games!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Actully dont check my channel its horrible.
Not a bad idea, But perhaps instead of healing 300% after revive, it should only heal up to a fraction of the revived player's health. Also, if it IS game breaking, here is the stats change:

-75% slower heal rate
+Can revive dead players
-The heal target cant be Revived if he has been dead for 3 seconds
+Ubercharge refills ammo to full for both you and the heal target, and increases healing speed to the normal medi-gun
+Every time you revive a player, 10% uber is added
-Instead of gaining health every second, you lose health
-the revived player only gets 1/5 of their health back

Hampsterpig 2013 年 9 月 6 日 下午 7:00 
Make it a burst heal so it heals 50% health and 10% ammo every 10 sec
LewdWaffe 2013 年 9 月 10 日 上午 4:46 
*If to compare whith stock Syringe-gun
- 50% health regeneration and uber charging rate. 50 % chance of inflicting Death mark on victim(mini-crits)
Ruke (Soreasan) 2013 年 9 月 12 日 下午 8:54 
Hmm, reviving dead players could become complicated, how about instead of reviving them, it prevents them from dying for a few seconds after they're reduced to 0 health, and if you manage to heal them over 0 hp over that time, then you can keep them from dying.

Maybe it could also have some boosts to the healing target's damage to help turn it into a constant offensive minigun as well.

Maybe here are some idea stats.

+When healing, store life to delay death by up to 2 seconds on healed targets and giving them 30% faster movement speed. Allowing them to live through death by running to a health pickup or being healed over 0 by the medic.
+ Healed targets deal 25% more damage.
+ Medic recieves 25 hp on assist kills.
-Heals 50% slower. Does not heal faster when out of combat.
-Cannot overheal.
-When a target has it's death delayed, they will be marked for death for 5 seconds afterwards.

Chungus McBungus 2013 年 9 月 13 日 上午 1:21 
You do realise it is a misc item? The book/ kit sits in the back of the belt. All your suggestions sounds really really cool but you have to realise how retardedly game breaking they are right? How do I stop getting notifications for this? Reviving dead players is a nono. Period.
最後修改者:Chungus McBungus; 2013 年 9 月 13 日 上午 1:24
Captain Cox 2013 年 9 月 13 日 上午 10:20 
引用自 b4nnoz
You do realise it is a misc item? The book/ kit sits in the back of the belt. All your suggestions sounds really really cool but you have to realise how retardedly game breaking they are right? How do I stop getting notifications for this? Reviving dead players is a nono. Period.
Does it matter? We are just players who thought it was a good idea to put our ideas up.
Ruke (Soreasan) 2013 年 9 月 17 日 下午 8:55 
We know it's intended to be a misc, but you gotta admit in the thumbnail it looks pretty awesome when the medic holds it in his hand. Honestly i think it kinda looks bland when it's on the back of the medic, they could use that instead for when the book is unequiped and idle.
Captain Cox 2013 年 9 月 18 日 上午 11:31 
引用自 soreasan
We know it's intended to be a misc, but you gotta admit in the thumbnail it looks pretty awesome when the medic holds it in his hand. Honestly i think it kinda looks bland when it's on the back of the medic, they could use that instead for when the book is unequiped and idle.
This man has his ♥♥♥♥ together.
Golden Squidward 2013 年 9 月 21 日 上午 3:38 
Here's my idea...

- No Ubercharge effect
- Primary fire casts a spell
- Secondary fire changes spells

SPELL LIST:
- Heal - regenerates allies' health, but at a slower pace than normal medigun
- Telekinesis - Grabs projectiles (bullets not effected) and allows you to aim/throw back
- Eldritch Blast - Deals minor damage and knockback - close-to-mid range
- Teleport - Medic charges up and then returns to base

It could probably use the Ubercharge by replacing it with a sort of 'mana' system?
最後修改者:Golden Squidward; 2013 年 9 月 21 日 上午 3:40
Captain Cox 2013 年 9 月 21 日 上午 6:09 
引用自 The F#$%ing Metal
Here's my idea...

- No Ubercharge effect

SPELL LIST:
- Telekinesis - Grabs projectiles (bullets not effected) and allows you to aim/throw back

It could probably use the Ubercharge by replacing it with a sort of 'mana' system?
This idea of a mana system, I like it! It would almost make this weapon seem like an RPG weapon.
The Caretaker 2013 年 10 月 13 日 上午 9:13 
two things:

it can either be a melee that reskins the amputator

or

it can be a secondary that heals with some kind of wand or staff and the book hangs on the back of the medic replacing the medi-gun pack.

引用自 Handsome Squidward
Here's my idea...

- No Ubercharge effect

SPELL LIST:

and if secondary these stats i like the most. the heal spell should be a free spell that builds up mana the rest should deplete it.

as for the telekinesis i think it should either just mimic airblast or it should cause the projectile to lose a good amount of its lethality. or holding quickly depletes the mana bar, maybe as fast as the bar depletes when you hold for the loose cannon.

eldritch blast should act like the short circut, except it does whats stated but instead of minor knock back it pushes them a significant distance and uses up a large chunk of the mana bar
enough to have to charge it up again so you dont use it consecutivly

the teleport should obviously reduce the mana bar to zero

maybe now battle medics can be more useful if this item gets in as a weapon and has these stats.
最後修改者:The Caretaker; 2013 年 10 月 13 日 上午 9:16
The Caretaker 2013 年 10 月 13 日 上午 9:20 
引用自 b4nnoz
Does it matter? We are just players who thought it was a good idea to put our ideas up.
yes. i for one really want magic based weaponry in game this year for tf2. reviving dead players is a big nono but i really think that we could have a potential theme for this year or next year.
Golden Squidward 2014 年 9 月 25 日 上午 8:46 
If this was to be resubmitted as a weapon idea, here's how I think it should go...

- Primary Weapon
- Allows the Medic to fire an AoE blast directly in front of him that damages enemies and deals knockback. 6 second recharge between uses.
- Enemies killed by Medic's patients (with Medi-Gun or Amputator) will spawn a man-sized bread monster to roam around attacking enemies for 8 seconds. Only one bread monster can be active at a time.
- Medic can teleport short distances by double jumping at the expense of health
< >
目前顯示第 1-15 則留言,共 16
每頁顯示: 1530 50