This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

CastleMiner Z
ScienceMaster Jan 1 @ 6:06am
Stupid timing
The most stupid thing castle miner z developers did was delay the game right before christmas now the game HAS to be less than 5 dollars because i have spent all my money on the christmas promotions
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
♥Yuuko Aioi♥ Jan 1 @ 7:41am 
Yea this is just Horrible and were is the game has it been cancled or somthing they have not said a ♥♥♥♥ing thing about it so i guess they dont want money, fine i can give 2 ♥♥♥♥s if they get no money
Kurama Jan 1 @ 10:27am 
I'll admit this is absolutely stupid timing. Really wish they could just release this game and end my stress !
ScienceMaster Jan 1 @ 11:20am 
when this game comes out (if it does) there are two things that really are absolutly obligtory for this game to be worthit: it as to be less than 5 dollars and it has to have the steam workshop (with decent mod suport)
♥Yuuko Aioi♥ Jan 1 @ 4:56pm 
Yes for being delayed so long they better have those improvments
Originally posted by ScienceMaster:
when this game comes out (if it does) there are two things that really are absolutly obligtory for this game to be worthit: it as to be less than 5 dollars and it has to have the steam workshop (with decent mod suport)
Mustangs Jan 2 @ 1:32pm 

agree!!
{PwnPT} Evilpenguin118 Jan 4 @ 7:12am 
AGREED!
Xenrai Jan 4 @ 8:58pm 
Yeah, I asked them many times how much was the game going to be but they never would tell me. So, I bought more games during the Holiday sale instead.
DigitalDNA Games  [developer] Jan 28 @ 1:42pm 
My applogise, we wanted to make sure you had the best experince possible. The game will be $9.99
Kurama Jan 28 @ 2:02pm 
Good price, good price.
ScienceMaster Jan 30 @ 5:45am 
Thanks for the response
ScienceMaster Jan 30 @ 10:35am 
In case you (the creators) see this can we know what is new besides the performance?
HF Braaap Jan 31 @ 9:07pm 
I agree! 5$
Xenrai Feb 1 @ 9:35pm 
In case you (the creators) see this can we know what is new besides the performance?

I'm a beta tester and there isn't anything new from any other version.
ScienceMaster Feb 2 @ 2:50am 
in that case why does it cost 9,99?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50