Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Satellite Rush
Kimeric Labs  [developer] Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:54pm
Feedback on the latest build.
Build 001: Released 08/29/2013 1:54 AM
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Xcounterstrike135 Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:28am 
How much will this game cost in dollars?
Kimeric Labs  [developer] Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Hi Xcounterstrike135,
We don't know yet, but we'll do our best to keep it fair.
Pricing is a stage that comes after Greenlight. When a game makes it through, Steam contacts the creators and they decide on the price together.
Rest assured that we will keep it between the margins of indie games with a similar complexity.
SkymBa Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:25pm 
amazing game
Xcounterstrike135 Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:48pm 

Ok thanks for advice I played the demo and the game is amazing so simple yet so funny.
valhike The veggtable Lobster Sep 15, 2013 @ 8:22am 
Hello if possible I would to apply to volunteer to do QA testing for your game. I would love to help your game grow and really need some experience. Also I would like to mention:

1.that recently there has been frequent fame drops on multiple levels and lag that will all frequently cause the game to freeze

2. I think there might be animation problem because when the mouse is used to shoot I noticed that the character will turn he will turn ever direction expect for dialogue. This issue is most noticeable when your walking upward but shooting downward in a diagonal line because your character won't turn that direction.( I can email a picture if you like

3. I think there might be some collision missing on some of the level because some monsters will sometimes walk through walls
Last edited by valhike The veggtable Lobster; Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:00am
Kimeric Labs  [developer] Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:22pm 
Hi valhike. We are very honored with your offer!
At the present time, we don't have an "official" QA team, but you are more than welcome to keep posting wherever feedback you want. The more feedback we get from people, the better!

We are constantly updating this online alpha version, and we'll let everyone know every time the game receives a major update.

And thank you very much for your feedback. About the issues you broght up:

1- Yes, we are aware. One of our programmers just fixed a big bunch of performance issues yesterday, so a new version is comming soon and it will run smoother :)

2- We've tried the 8 direction shooting recently, to see how it works in terms of gameplay. And the animation problem is that there is no animation for shooting outside the 4 basic directions. So for now the character will behave like that, but we'll fix it if we decide to keep up with the 8 direction shooting.

3- We're working on a pathfinding algorithm, which means enemies will behave in a much more intelligent way, having different "stances" for patrolling, spotting you, finding a way around obstacles, etc.

Again, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. This sort of thing helps us very very much.

If you want to honor us with more, don't be shy! :)
Last edited by Kimeric Labs; Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:30pm
valhike The veggtable Lobster Sep 18, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
bugs I noticed today while playing:

1. when you hit new game and it take you to the skill tree screen the whole screen is black and none of the skills can be seen but the good part that the instructions for how you start your run can still be seen and you can actually start the runs. You just won't know what skills you have equipped. This bug is always happens.

2. There is a animation position problem with some of the items on some levels because some weapons and upgrades/perks end up falling in wall. Some of these items can be picked up from the wall and while others are just stuck there.

3. Some of the AI(particular the Giant orange monsters) randomly start flashing on and off when standing near walls. Some monsters also get completely stuck in walls

4. There are times when my bullets will hit monster through walls but I'm actually unsure if that is a bug because it possible I could have picked up and just not know the item give my weapons that effect. Most of the time its the Nano Slime specificity that can be killed with bullets that go through walls.

5.The game still has lag in it but the lag isn't as abundant as it was before.

6. Diagonal shooting is sometimes only recognized in a wide range.What I mean is sometime monsters aren't stand as diagonal as other monsters are and the ones that are closer to you won't be shoot because the game only recognizes diagonal motions made in a very wide range.

7. Once the the door of a room didn't open when I cleared out all the monsters.

8. I got 8 rows in and was fighting a boss and the game randomly teleported me from the stop I was in to a different spot a few inches away.

I hope this helps and I can defiantly see improvements in the game. I can't wait to see the game fully released because I have a feeling its going to be one of those unique experiences that isn't more that just a unique experience.

Ps. you game was fun before but now its FUN( no offense intended there)
Last edited by valhike The veggtable Lobster; Sep 19, 2013 @ 6:51pm
Elcio Sep 19, 2013 @ 9:16pm 
Não sei se é intencional mas notei uma questão de colisão, o monstro fortão laranja é maior que o espaço de movimentação dele. Se estou abaixo e em outro lado de uma parede ele vira para para me seguir e o braço passa pelo espaço da parede, abrindo uma brecha apra poder atirar e acerta-lo mesmo estando do outro lado, e se aproximar demais, ele também pode me acertar.

Encontrei um problema pequeno na animação do personagem direção do tiro, por exemplo quando atiro em uma diagonal para cima e logo em seguida troco para diagonal de baixo, o sprite continua virado para cima mas o tiro sai para baixo.

Espero que possa ter ajudado, estarei aqui mais vezes testar! continuem assim!
Kimeric Labs  [developer] Sep 20, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
@valhike

Thanks for the feedback, this really brings some light over some bugs we weren't fully aware of.

1- The skill tree is still under construction. You'll be seeing the correct screen in the next update.

2- We are aware of that and are working on forcing items stuck on walls/props/gates to be moved in the direction of the player so you can pick them up.

3- This is a problem with the pathfinding, which is being currently rewritten from scratch (this one will take a few weeks) and the hitboxes, which are still being polished.

4- Again, a problem with hitboxes, we still haven't added the Pierce filter, which will make shots to go through monsters/walls, so this is in fact, a bug we are working to fix.

5- Please be more specific on this one. When exactly is the game lagging? In a specific room? After the boss? This feedback REALLY helps us improve performance.

6- eight-way shooting is still an experimental feature. We are yet to determine if it will be in the final release or not. Do you think this feature improved the game in some way for you?

7- This is pretty rare, I don't think i've ever seen that. Do you have any more information on it? I'm guessing the Oozebug might have clipped through a wall and escaped the arena. We'll work hard on finding were he might have gone and bring him back for you to kill :)

8- I profoundly apologize for that. We were testing a blink upgrade for the player and forgot to turn it off before uploading this version. A hotfix will be uploaded to the site soon.

Thanks again, and keep playing and spreading the word.

@Elcio

O hitbox do Goliath ainda está sendo corrigido. Tentamos fazer com que os braços dele tivessem hitboxes separados, mas quando ele fica na lateral, geralmente isso acaba atravessando os blocos e paredes. Isso vai ser corrigido pra próxima versão.

Quanto ao tiro na diagonal, como expliquei pro valhike, ainda estamos testando, por causa disso, ainda não temos os sprites do player atirando na diagonal ainda. Você acha que atirar na diagonal ajudou bastante o flow do jogo? Você ficaria incomodado se retirassemos essa possibilidade do player?

Thanks everyone for the feedback, hope I got everything clear.
valhike The veggtable Lobster Sep 20, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
When the lag happens it happens when a room is first entered and it used to last the whole time when I was in a room but now it doesn't. Now that I think about it, I think its a happens because the some of the rooms take longer to load than others when you go through the door. the lag that happens when rooms are entered is brief but long enough for monsters to catch you if there are any standing in front of you when enter the room.

I think the eight way shooting does improve the game it gives player more of an even playing field with certain monsters such as the Anshar Mechanite. On the other hand, rougelikes wouldn't be doing their job right if they didn't torture players. I'm thankful its in the game and miss it if it wasn't in the game but I would still buy your game.
Last edited by valhike The veggtable Lobster; Sep 20, 2013 @ 6:18pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50