The Hard Hat Headset
The Unknown Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:03am
New Name
I think it sould have a beeter name.
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
< >
herr püg Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:40am 
Valve doesnt usually use the workshop name anyways so this discussion is kind of pointless
Tarpet (Banned) Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:48am 
This is a great name.
#PSYCH-0 Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:33am 
How about the "Safe n' pwned"?
Tarpet (Banned) Aug 29, 2013 @ 5:42am 
Originally posted by RafíkCZ:
How about the "Safe n' pwned"?
We already have "Safe n Sound" nice try noob
Everyone Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:03am 
Hard Hat Headset is an awesome name, it's alliteration and it's fun to say, plus it is descriptive.
Cababin got trashed by Jelly Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by Snorticus Pug:
Valve doesnt usually use the workshop name anyways so this discussion is kind of pointless
thank you for being the first here.
Stalker Aug 29, 2013 @ 6:48am 
The Telegram
Mr. Clint Aug 29, 2013 @ 7:42am 
Wi-Phone
Mr. Pug Aug 29, 2013 @ 8:03am 
"The Walk'n Talk'n Mann"
OxY Daction Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:00am 
Originally posted by {λ³} Alien Pyro:
Originally posted by RafíkCZ:
How about the "Safe n' pwned"?
We already have "Safe n Sound" nice try noob
I think he was trying to make a reference to that hat, actually.
general morden Aug 29, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Originally posted by Everyone:
Hard Hat Headset is an awesome name, it's alliteration and it's fun to say, plus it is descriptive.
I dunno, seeing as how people will abbreviate it to HHH, which is also the Horseless Headless Horsemanns abbreviation. It'll probably get another name. But you're right, it is descriptive.
Ikaros :3 Aug 29, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
how about 'The Team Comunicator'
★ Dralex Aug 29, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
i think its a pretty good name already

fuzzymanboob Aug 29, 2013 @ 4:57pm 
The Communicator's Camping Couplets
Burning Cassette Aug 29, 2013 @ 11:42pm 
Builders Bombardment
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50